Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tumblr_miut0lTZyo1rtcfaqo1_500.jpg]
I'm re-reading homestuck to "re-live" the nostalgia and I have to say its better than I remember. Probably because I understand all the references and the fuckhuge amount of foreshadowing.
I keep forgetting that people can have nostalgia for things that happened after 1999.
(02-27-2016 02:13 PM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote: [ -> ]I keep forgetting that people can have nostalgia for things that happened after 1999.
Quote:nos·tal·gia

a sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.
It doesn't even imply that it has to be an entire era of you life ago.
(02-27-2016 12:28 PM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote: [ -> ]Did you know The Police could be so edgy?

Shinji needs to learn you can't solve lifes problems by choking it.
Kinda makes you wonder how'd he'd handle a bad test score, a parking ticket, or if some female can lower herself, handle his crying baby.

(02-27-2016 01:59 PM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]I'm re-reading homestuck to "re-live" the nostalgia and I have to say its better than I remember. Probably because I understand all the references and the fuckhuge amount of foreshadowing.

Blind nostalgia's the worst.

(02-27-2016 02:21 PM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2016 02:13 PM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote: [ -> ]I keep forgetting that people can have nostalgia for things that happened after 1999.

a sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.

It's a joke...
l not too recently re-read the webcomics by S. Sakurai and outside of a few references it's just as fun and relevant humor wise now as it was back then. Like if Matt Groening was a weeaboo and a niche kink artist.

Too bad he's hardly around now.

And a pseudo SJW.
(02-27-2016 02:26 PM)Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2016 12:28 PM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote: [ -> ]Did you know The Police could be so edgy?

Shinji needs to learn you can't solve lifes problems by choking it.
Kinda makes you wonder how'd he'd handle a bad test score, a parking ticket, or if some female can lower herself, handle his crying baby.

(02-27-2016 01:59 PM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]I'm re-reading homestuck to "re-live" the nostalgia and I have to say its better than I remember. Probably because I understand all the references and the fuckhuge amount of foreshadowing.

Blind nostalgia's the worst.

(02-27-2016 02:21 PM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]

It's a joke...
[Image: tumblr_m7zsuvYk7X1rtcfaqo1_500.gif]
(02-27-2016 02:32 PM)Dope Wrote: [ -> ]l not too recently re-read the webcomics by S. Sakurai and outside of a few references it's just as fun and relevant humor wise now as it was back then. Like if Matt Groening was a weeaboo and a niche kink artist.

And a pseudo SJW.

And a dog of Patreon.
(02-27-2016 03:08 PM)Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2016 02:32 PM)Dope Wrote: [ -> ]l not too recently re-read the webcomics by S. Sakurai and outside of a few references it's just as fun and relevant humor wise now as it was back then. Like if Matt Groening was a weeaboo and a niche kink artist.

And a pseudo SJW.

And a dog of Patreon.

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain

And a pseudo SJW.

Link? I have actually been really wanting to reread Muertitos and FSR lately.
http://muertitos.comicgenesis.com/

For flying suit Reiko you'll have to dig around old yahoo groups. That shit is absolutely ancient now.
Reference URL's