Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New info on G7 Pokemon today. I fullheartedly expect to be let down even with very little in the way of expectation already.

In other news, the creator of such titles as Twisted Metal and God of War is now an SJW, feminist branch of all things.
(05-07-2016 04:38 PM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote: [ -> ]Chaos found this and I felt like the forum was missing out.

[Image: 1462496260392.jpg]

I found the vocabulary part to be most irritatingly true.

Hey I wear those glasses and I'm not social at all.
so I live in Georgia now. For the next two months at least.
(05-11-2016 01:17 AM)R. Fresco Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2016 04:38 PM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote: [ -> ]Chaos found this and I felt like the forum was missing out.

[Image: 1462496260392.jpg]

I found the vocabulary part to be most irritatingly true.

Hey I wear those glasses and I'm not social at all.

They're not exactly a social species.

(05-11-2016 05:21 AM)Skipper Wrote: [ -> ]so I live in Georgia now. For the next two months at least.

Try their oranges.

Shiny Xerneas event is up on the Nintendo Network.
(05-11-2016 06:24 PM)Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2016 05:21 AM)Skipper Wrote: [ -> ]so I live in Georgia now. For the next two months at least.

Try their oranges.

I did. They're delicious.
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxxXxXxxxXxxxxxxxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX​xXxXXxxXxXxxxXxXXxxXxXxxXXxxXxXXxxXxXXxxXxxxX

I forgot we stll have reputation and shit
Weapon X apparently is solely a Fox studios joint now.
Don't know why they had to give Deadpool a love interest, always with the love interests....cept when it's baby momma drama...
One thing that I probably hate the most about hipsters, is their insistence on wearing obnoxiously large glasses, Take Dimitri Simakis from Everything Is Terrible! for instance
[Image: 5896610866_07a5b6f2b5_b.jpg]
They think it makes them look smarter. Like they know what they are talking about.

Its stupid really.
(05-14-2016 06:09 AM)Odin Wrote: [ -> ]They think it makes them look smarter. Like they know what they are talking about. Its stupid really.

I first found out about him in this documentary about VHS collecting (yes, I'm aware of how that sounds), called "Rewind This" and he just came off as a pretentious douche who was only in it for the "irony"
Reference URL's