Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good job Wolf.
[Image: 4a0.png]
Happy new year, folks
Bought 14 Volumes of Shaman King at work for a dollar, I regret nothing. Love it when people get rid of their manga collections, it's like the third time it's happened
I just thought of this place last night because a couple came into my work and either their last name was, or email had, Martel in it and it just made me go "heh that'd be funny if that was Odin"
Man, everybody is just coming back in droves
(01-05-2020 06:27 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote: [ -> ]I just thought of this place last night because a couple came into my work and either their last name was, or email had, Martel in it and it just made me go "heh that'd be funny if that was Odin"

Hello again for the second reunion! lol
(01-06-2020 03:25 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2020 06:27 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote: [ -> ]I just thought of this place last night because a couple came into my work and either their last name was, or email had, Martel in it and it just made me go "heh that'd be funny if that was Odin"

Hello again for the second reunion! lol

Hey again XD Hope you're still doing well =3

Update as well, I forgot to add last post, I still have discord, it's under Alterdeus#5625 now since I've fallen out of the furry scene again (more just don't wanna be presenting as Soltan/Zoltan or hanging out in the communities as much anymore)
I also managed to findangle a telegram account by getting a google voice number, so now I have that as well if anyone else has it and wants to add me, or if anyone knows of some channels
Has the furry scene grown any more toxic recently? I can't remember the last time I communicated with one.
Alt: you don't have an Instagram do you? I still haven't caught up to all the new fangled stuff like discord. Hell, I just got IG a few months ago lol. But yes, I'm good. I hope the same for you :3

Daed: it's been over run with teenagers. It used to be a good mix of ages. But now I feel like an old man when checking out the current furry scene. At least we old codgers still have "2" the ranting gryphon. Until his hip completely implodes anyway.
Reference URL's