Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^ this is very true.

Living in the south, on the beach, in bikini season....is great.
(12-09-2014 12:17 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]^ this is very true.

I envy you and the fact you're above the freezing level line as well.

Stop lying to people in hopes of getting the down here-

In fact...yes, the South is TOTALLY a great place to live! (No, it's not, stay out, RUUUUUNNNN!)

(12-09-2014 09:48 AM)Nexis Wrote: [ -> ]

I envy you and the fact you're above the freezing level line as well.

Small price to pay for intelligent conversation, trust me.
There's plenty of large women up north too. In the part of NY I live in, fatties are such a majority that the stores literally can't keep women's clothing above size 18 in stock.

What inevitably happens is they order tons of small sized stuff, but the population sizing here doesn't match the store's expectations and they end up overstocked on thin people stuff and way understocked on large people stuff. And in the corporate mentality, rather than keeping statistics of what sizes sell the most at a particular store and adjusting its inventory to match, they simply send the same cookie cutter sizing ratio to all the stores- leading to a never ending shortage.
Then here I am in Canada. Out here we have only had one week where our weather was below 0. Now I have to go bike to work in a rain storm. Hooray!
I'd wrap a seperate set of clothes in a plastic bag and through them in a backpack if I were you.
I was already gone that point, and I simply wore 3 layers of shirts, but forgot a change of pants. Because I am the derp.
Well for future reference...now you know...
This is the second time I've biked to work in a storm. I learned from last time!
So I had some Chocolate Toast Crunch today
[Image: 616Gw2nU0WL._SY300_.jpg]
Still can't decide if it's the best or worst cereal I've ever had
Reference URL's