Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't really drink much but not cause I'm against it I just don't really care enough to
(03-30-2015 12:04 PM)Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]Humans are better than furrys
u wot m8.

And for the topic on hand, I've never really drank anything but a negligible amount of alcohol at one sitting so I can't really vouch for or against it.
Red Red Wine

Probably the only booze that I have had and do enjoy.

Usually Sweet Walter from Bully Hill, or Red Cat from Hazletts.
I should just fill my signature with gifs.
Epileptics be warned.
I drink nothing because I am a good boy.

(I did once and found out my tolerance is some abysmal negative value)
I enjoy all booze to some degree.

Also I have sigs turned off so have fun with that lol

Also my girlfriend is flying out to spend two weeks with me and will arrive on my birthday in June! I am so excited!
So much shitposting, I love it XD
I guess I have a decent tolerance apparentl . Had like 5 bottles of things like Smirnoff and Mike's Hard Lemonade and then a bit more other stuff like Amaretto and maybe 5 shots and only then did I start feeling dizzy... Before that I was just all over everyone thoug .
I usually go for Bailey's with chocolate milk (makes for a damn good mix), rum and vanilla coke, Mike's Lemonade, or a good Dark and Stormy.

I have a true Irish liver
(03-31-2015 08:52 AM)Nexis Wrote: [ -> ]vanilla coke
I don't know what it is, but Vanilla Coke has always tasted flat to me. And for whatever reason, I cannot stomach the taste of Cherry Coke, but I love and enjoy Wild Cherry Pepsi (I saw a small display kiosk for Wild Cherry Pepsi Max other day, absolutely must try that when I get a chance)
Reference URL's