Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Fat-Fetish-Artists.jpg]
The quantity of high quality art we get these days is amazing. There are so many skilled artists, it puts anything I've ever drawn to shame. It really makes me think of the 2000s overall as being the dark ages for this topic.
(12-07-2018 10:54 AM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote: [ -> ]The quantity of high quality art we get these days is amazing. There are so many skilled artists, it puts anything I've ever drawn to shame. It really makes me think of the 2000s overall as being the dark ages for this topic.

It's just a shame that so many of the talented ones close themselves off in groups of "friends" and refuse to interact with people, and they don't do commissions but instead will let you pay them money for patreon and MAYBE they'll draw you a pic as a gift (unless their friends want one more)
Well if I was drawing at least 8 hours per day and getting paid less than minimum wage for it, something wouldn't be right. I don't know. I've never taken a commission before, just requests. I don't even know how DeviantArt's commission system works.
[Image: 175684.png]

B I G B I G L O V E
https://boards.4chan.org/d/thread/8309732

Enjoy this while it lasts, which will be very brief.
I like how even though the spambots can't post easily anymore, they still log in and try to lurk.
It's still mildly annoying to see them in the Active Users list.
[Image: DzWCG0tUcAAncMI.jpg]
Reference URL's