Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The Undertale fandom has exceeded every single expectation I had for it.
I still need to actually play the copy of Undertale a friend gave me for Christmas.
I am so fucking drunk right now, and I got to watch fire dancing. It was super awesome.
(01-18-2016 04:07 PM)Azencar Wrote: [ -> ]I still need to actually play the copy of Undertale a friend gave me for Christmas.

You have to play through it at least twice.

First pacifist, then genocide.

The genocide route is much harder and gets very feels-y, but you won't get the entire story if you don't endure and stick with it to the end.

Especially one of the bosses towards the end, who when slain drops one of the greatest feelsbombs I've ever seen a videogame produce.
(01-19-2016 12:01 AM)Odin Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2016 04:07 PM)Azencar Wrote: [ -> ]I still need to actually play the copy of Undertale a friend gave me for Christmas.

You have to play through it at least twice.

First pacifist, then genocide.

The genocide route is much harder and gets very feels-y, but you won't get the entire story if you don't endure and stick with it to the end.

Especially one of the bosses towards the end, who when slain drops one of the greatest feelsbombs I've ever seen a videogame produce.

About that. I'm an actual pacifist, and if given the option to become someone's friend or their murderer, even though it's "just" a video game, you can be damn sure it'll weigh heavily on my conscience if I take the latter. If it's a game where killing is the only option and the thing the gameplay is centered around, yeah, I'll mow down all the bitches I want until I get bored. If I do end up playing this two times, it's gonna be pacifist and true pacifist runs.
Well thanks Daed...now I am starving.
(01-19-2016 08:53 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]Well thanks Daed...now I am starving.
I'm making manwich meat pie/pocket things. They're gonna be sooo good.
It's all good. I now have 2 spicy chicken sandwiches from Hardees, and apple pie, and curly fries ^.^
(01-19-2016 07:40 AM)Azencar Wrote: [ -> ]I'm an actual pacifist

[Image: I1orVL8.png]
Reference URL's