Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You are alright. People just lost interest.

Do the Mussolini.
I just had nothing clever or interesting to add.
Blimpy started my huge ass project and it's looking great so far, I'm so happy <3
(04-26-2015 06:08 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote: [ -> ]Blimpy started my huge ass project and it's looking great so far, I'm so happy <3
Is that a fat joke or what
and what project?
(04-26-2015 07:00 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2015 06:08 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote: [ -> ]Blimpy started my huge ass project and it's looking great so far, I'm so happy <3
and what project?

It was an unintentional pun :y

I'm having him draw Alter at various weights in all his outfits. Gonna be like 16 images, and he did two already.
(04-26-2015 07:08 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2015 07:00 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]
and what project?

It was an unintentional pun :y

I'm having him draw Alter at various weights in all his outfits. Gonna be like 16 images, and he did two already.
Neato.
Do I even want to ask how much money you blew on a commission like that? O.O
(04-26-2015 08:37 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]Do I even want to ask how much money you blew on a commission like that? O.O
inb4 "too much"
(04-26-2015 08:37 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]Do I even want to ask how much money you blew on a commission like that? O.O

It's $20 per picture, and I'm having him do two per month (or however he wants to do it) so $320, but it's nothing compared to how much I've spent in the 7+ years I've been getting commissions.

I'm taking it out of my checking account that I put $20 of my check into each pay period.

Here's the first set:
[Image: Alterdeus-Normal-Blimpy1.jpg]
[Image: Alterdeus-Normal-Blimpy2.jpg]
(04-26-2015 11:25 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote: [ -> ]

It's $20 per picture, and I'm having him do two per month (or however he wants to do it) so $320, but it's nothing compared to how much I've spent in the 7+ years I've been getting commissions.

I'm taking it out of my checking account that I put $20 of my check into each pay period.

Here's the first set:
[Image: Alterdeus-Normal-Blimpy1.jpg]
[Image: Alterdeus-Normal-Blimpy2.jpg]
That is as edgy looking as Ulfric's signature.
Reference URL's