Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-27-2014 06:17 AM)Aerial-Rave Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly don't get why they make posts like that. You want to vent and talk about bad dudes, fine. But going off as if the very people that are supposed to like the particular person you are all bad, maybe you should date other kinds of people instead of demonizing others with a certain preference. And the comments agreeing with it are fucking crazy.

Tumblr is just a conglomerate of societal rejects who are the very antithesis of why so many people hate the fact that Mr. Roger's told millions of children "You're special". But at it's core, Tumblr is the natural evolution of the internet and the people that hate it the most despise it because it's like looking into a mirror and seeing the very worst possible part of yourself (like 4chan on steroids if you will)
(12-27-2014 10:38 AM)neo_ozon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2014 06:17 AM)Aerial-Rave Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly don't get why they make posts like that. You want to vent and talk about bad dudes, fine. But going off as if the very people that are supposed to like the particular person you are all bad, maybe you should date other kinds of people instead of demonizing others with a certain preference. And the comments agreeing with it are fucking crazy.

Tumblr is just a conglomerate of societal rejects who are the very antithesis of why so many people hate the fact that Mr. Roger's told millions of children "You're special". But at it's core, Tumblr is the natural evolution of the internet and the people that hate it the most despise it because it's like looking into a mirror and seeing the very worst possible part of yourself (like 4chan on steroids if you will)

Nooooo, Tumbler is the place filled with chaotic good, they try to force everyone to do what they believe is right. They're Bizarro 4Chan back when it wasn't ran like shit. Outside the "another photo dumping site", it's not natural, it's community is just a giant tumor.

(12-27-2014 10:38 AM)neo_ozon Wrote: [ -> ]it's like looking into a mirror and seeing the very worst possible part of yourself

It's a site filled with SJWs, people with huge egos, hipsters, and almost everyone desires attention no matter what they have to do to get it. Nothing that's part of the average human is represented by the site. If it's not all that, it's from the fact teenagers are rampant and they all want to be part of some group no matter how stupid they should think it is.
Regardless though, that place is FILLED with priviledged children who don't know the first thing about the outside world because they've been sheltered and spoon fed liberal b.s. by their parents
Actually Neo, it's more children in mindset, not age that populate that site. I mean like legit grown ass women.
(12-27-2014 11:43 AM)neo_ozon Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless though, that place is FILLED with priviledged children who don't know the first thing about the outside world because they've been sheltered and spoon fed liberal b.s. by their parents

Nah, they just join the groups since they're the "in" thing now or at least the groups don't need you to think much.
(12-27-2014 12:32 PM)Aerial-Rave Wrote: [ -> ]Actually Neo, it's more children in mindset, not age that populate that site. I mean like legit grown ass women.

Hence why I used the term "children" and not "grown ups" much in the same way people on there refer to themselves as "cis-male" and so forth
Happy Holidays everyone Big Grin -late-
The closer the new year gets, the more excited and anxious I get. I'm so ready to leave this town for a while.
For some reason a Toshiba 750GB External Hard Drive was cheaper than both the 500GB and 1TB ones, so I got that along with a 2 year Data Back up warranty for $53 on Amazon

Not too bad a score if I do say so
(12-25-2014 06:36 AM)Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2014 03:03 PM)R. Fresco Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2014 12:50 AM)Nexis Wrote: [ -> ]I use Pandora at work, it really does help to pass the time.

And yes, that game really has been fun so far; what's your team at the moment Fresco? Mine's Marshtomp, Shroomish, Metang, Ninjask, Swablu, and Electrode.

Sceptile, Metagross, Latios, Manetric, Sharpedo, Liloon. Liloon and Sarpedo are awesome HM slaves.

Why are you using legendarys?

You have shit taste in spelling. And cause shiny mega metagross.
Reference URL's