Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-06-2015 08:46 AM)Aerial-Rave Wrote: [ -> ]The first would be a good one-shot short story while the second just seems like another sentai story you keep having good beginnings for and never finish!

True....

And with "Flight Of The Annihilator", I'm thinking about making a sequel story called "Coup Of The Berserker". Basic premise is that after Niles won the "Running Of The Thugs", he was not given his freedom and instead was heavily experimented on by government scientists and turned into a huge hulking Cyborg Riot response officer called "Deadthought"
I want.....I want....I want.... (NSFW) http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/curvy/latest/03639
Not bad, Ulf.
Besides the fact that it is a chubby big breasted succubus, she bears a striking resemblance to my OC, Vlana Doolali.
External hard drive arrived in the mail today, was very surprised at how small it was (roughly the size of my wallet). The first time i saw one was a few years ago at my cousins and it was about the size of a nintendo wii console
They come in different physical sizes as well as capacities.

The one you have is probably based on a laptop's hard drive, while I have one purchased some years ago that actually is the same size as the wii console sitting next to it and is nothing more than a desktop hard drive in a plastic casing that lets it get cooling air and protects the interface board required for it to work right.
My DM just gave us our XP from the last two sessions before we start this one, and I am happy..... Telemain Krasskova has finally come into his Warlock abilities and taken the Mortalbane feat >:3
(01-11-2015 09:21 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]My DM just gave us our XP from the last two sessions before we start this one, and I am happy..... Telemain Krasskova has finally come into his Warlock abilities and taken the Mortalbane feat >:3

What kind of game are you playing version-wise?
3.5 in Forgotten Realms. But my DM has converted an old 2 or 3.0 campaign to 3.5 rules. But then he also found a way to blast my character from Eberron to FR. Which actually involved a high level wizard I pissed off in another campaign with a different DM.
Huh, interesting; haven't played FR in ages, I'll admit I've been more familiar with the Pathfinder styling for the flexibility you can have with character creation.
Reference URL's