Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-13-2016 06:30 PM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote: [ -> ]I still just want a spin-off of Soul Eater where the Thomson sisters and Death the Kid go on wacky adventures and eat burgs. That was my favorite part of the series, the obsessive-compulsive son of the Grim Reaper and two average American ladies who just so happen to be Beretta 92s.

Oh also this cat girl can be there too.

[Image: blair-towel-o.gif]
Heck, I'd watch that just to see him compulsively "fix" everything that isn't symmetrical all the time.
Also, yes big chested catladies are hawt.

dem big fat cat tats.
Big fat cat tats.

[Image: ws_20120804134309.jpg]
I'd rather have an OVA that fully adapts the manga or a spinoff series based around the genderswaps and their kooky hijinks.

[Image: O3g56aX.jpg]
I already know I am going to be late to work but yet here I am sitting on my ass drinking coffee... Meh....It's Friday.

(01-15-2016 08:45 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]I already know I am going to be late to work but yet here I am sitting on my ass drinking coffee... Meh....It's Friday.

I was concerned I was gonna be a workplace hazard because instead of trying to sleep I was playing Undertale. Fortunately work was cancelled. Today, work was cancelled again for the same reason
Lucky you lol. Somehow I managed to actually get to work in time lol. Also I guess I am going to be attempting to move to england later this year to be with my fiance and our incubating offspring.
(01-17-2016 03:13 AM)Fluffles Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2016 08:45 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]I already know I am going to be late to work but yet here I am sitting on my ass drinking coffee... Meh....It's Friday.

I was concerned I was gonna be a workplace hazard because instead of trying to sleep I was playing Undertale. Fortunately work was cancelled. Today, work was cancelled again for the same reason

Isn't that game like 2 hours at best, the hell were you doing that it killed your sleep?

(01-17-2016 05:39 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]Lucky you lol. Somehow I managed to actually get to work in time lol. Also I guess I am going to be attempting to move to england later this year to be with my fiance and our incubating offspring.

[Image: 0RtETQa.jpg]
Yes Chaos I know, I need to be sterilized.
Reference URL's