Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't mind me. I'll just be sitting here at the top of this clock tower watching the mechanism do its thing. Little by little.
Welcome back Aer!

Stressful day Odin?
blarghl
(08-08-2015 03:54 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]Stressful day Odin?
Not really. Just the same old, as time changes everything. I should stop thinking about it, what happens happens.
(08-08-2015 03:54 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back Aer!

Stressful day Odin?

I honestly wouldn't say I so much left, as...I forgot to come back here.

Also, nice to see Alter around.
(08-09-2015 03:05 AM)Aerial-Rave Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2015 03:54 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back Aer!

Stressful day Odin?

I honestly wouldn't say I so much left, as...I forgot to come back here.

Also, nice to see Alter around.

You see me on Tumblr everyday :V
Would be nice if more people would comment on Trekk's selfie thread. Its pretty obvious what she's looking for, but its rather unnerving for me to see that even though I FINALLY managed to secure some original content not found on any other site, the site is so dead it goes almost completely ignored.
(08-09-2015 01:45 PM)Odin Wrote: [ -> ]Would be nice if more people would comment on Trekk's selfie thread. Its pretty obvious what she's looking for, but its rather unnerving for me to see that even though I FINALLY managed to secure some original content not found on any other site, the site is so dead it goes almost completely ignored.

Lookin in the thread, it looks like anyone that would go for what she's doing is or has commented tho...
Trying to convince my girlfriend to join the site, so while Trekkette is indeed a lovely lady, it might be awkward if I got her to join and she saw me commenting on a female members pictures >.>;

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa MGSV
I cant stop poring over MGSV gameplay D;
Reference URL's