Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-23-2015 12:09 PM)R. Fresco Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in Japan.

[Image: PBF071-Weeaboo.gif]
Can't sleep...head pounding...mad at the world....then I realised I haven't had a drink in 2 days and feel even worse because I put the pieces together....I am experiencing symptoms of alcohol withdrawal....
I love clearance-aisle food-stuffs from Walmart, especially baking mixes~<3
[Image: 915CkK26XuL._SX425_.jpg]
Japan is good. Akihabara was fun. Lots of shopping. Also sight seeing.
[Image: dracula1.jpg]
I love it when I can find more tangible ideas to draw inspiration from for my stories. This is more or less what I envisioned "Bat Atlas" looking like in my head. Dell's Dracula has more or less a similar origin as well
(05-26-2015 05:00 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]Can't sleep...head pounding...mad at the world....then I realised I haven't had a drink in 2 days and feel even worse because I put the pieces together....I am experiencing symptoms of alcohol withdrawal....
You need to lay off the booze.
Eh...I will eventually. But I got my girlfriend flying in on Wednesday and she will be here for two weeks. Don't want to be dealing with detox symptoms while she is here XD
(05-29-2015 02:37 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]Eh...I will eventually. But I got my girlfriend flying in on Wednesday and she will be here for two weeks. Don't want to be dealing with detox symptoms while she is here XD
You should tell her. :/
She's knows. I actually have slowed down my drinking due to her encouragement. I just have a 40 in the evening now. I was drinking a couple 40s And a bottle of Mad Dog or Bootlegger. I am not a heavy drinker but I drink daily. So I still exhibit the symptoms when I go without.
(05-29-2015 02:59 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]She's knows. I actually have slowed down my drinking due to her encouragement. I just have a 40 in the evening now. I was drinking a couple 40s And a bottle of Mad Dog or Bootlegger. I am not a heavy drinker but I drink daily. So I still exhibit the symptoms when I go without.

Jesus fuck, your liver must be black than my skin!

So, I finally been lurking BBW chan and...

[Image: 3bwQulA.jpg]
Reference URL's