Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-17-2016 07:24 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Chaos I know, I need to be sterilized.

If only I had a giant rolled up newspaper...
Why England. I tend to not get along well with the people there.

Though I'll blame my ancestry for it, its more along the lines of I just haven't had that many good encounters.
(01-17-2016 05:39 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]Lucky you lol. Somehow I managed to actually get to work in time lol. Also I guess I am going to be attempting to move to england later this year to be with my fiance and our incubating offspring.

Take me with you!

(01-17-2016 07:13 AM)Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2016 03:13 AM)Fluffles Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2016 08:45 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]I already know I am going to be late to work but yet here I am sitting on my ass drinking coffee... Meh....It's Friday.

I was concerned I was gonna be a workplace hazard because instead of trying to sleep I was playing Undertale. Fortunately work was cancelled. Today, work was cancelled again for the same reason

Isn't that game like 2 hours at best, the hell were you doing that it killed your sleep?

2 hours for a neutral playthrough, more if you're doing other shit and exploring stuff. I wound up sinking 6 hours into it.
I actually adored England while I was there and it's easier for her to take me there than for me to bring her here. And aren't you Canadian fluff? That's like the best of both worlds.
(01-17-2016 11:39 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]I actually adored England while I was there and it's easier for her to take me there than for me to bring her here. And aren't you Canadian fluff? That's like the best of both worlds.

Fuck the newspaper!

[Image: UByo3nf.jpg]
Chaos is just mad because I have genetic proof I have gotten laid at least 4 times.
(01-17-2016 01:07 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]Chaos is just mad because I have genetic proof I have gotten laid at least 4 times.

[Image: Vn76N03.gif]

It's about the Europe and as far as I know, you guys have only been seeing each other over the net for a couple months with a day or two of time together and now you're talking about marriage.
A year actually, and we spent more than just a few days together. We have been in constant communication since the day we met. Aside from when we are sleeping we never spend more than a few hours without talking to eachother. We share all the same interests, philosophies, and even kinks. Even our lives nearly mirror eachother in experiences. She makes me feel for once that I am not settling for someone who shows me a fleck of interest and treats me like dirt, but that I am in a true equal partnership where we treat eachother with love and respect. Its something neither of us have ever had, and neither of us want to lose.
(01-17-2016 01:54 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]A year actually, and we spent more than just a few days together. We have been in constant communication since the day we met. Aside from when we are sleeping we never spend more than a few hours without talking to eachother. We share all the same interests, philosophies, and even kinks. Even our lives nearly mirror eachother in experiences. She makes me feel for once that I am not settling for someone who shows me a fleck of interest and treats me like dirt, but that I am in a true equal partnership where we treat eachother with love and respect. Its something neither of us have ever had, and neither of us want to lose.

How much of that time as been in the same house and the longest period of time living together?
(01-17-2016 01:54 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]A year actually, and we spent more than just a few days together. We have been in constant communication since the day we met. Aside from when we are sleeping we never spend more than a few hours without talking to eachother. We share all the same interests, philosophies, and even kinks. Even our lives nearly mirror eachother in experiences. She makes me feel for once that I am not settling for someone who shows me a fleck of interest and treats me like dirt, but that I am in a true equal partnership where we treat eachother with love and respect. Its something neither of us have ever had, and neither of us want to lose.

A year? damn, bro. I totally get the rest, that's pretty much spot-on for how I feel about my BF and GF, but I've been with the latter for four years and the former for a decade and the BF and I didn't really consider marriage until a good while after I realized I was trans like three years later.
Reference URL's