Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The True ending in Undertale is killing everyone.

Also, I can't believe some you guys are the side of gamergate that's all antifeminist. I think? I could never really tell which side proGG was and which side antiGG was.
Why is tumblr bullshit leaking into this place now?

Other than the fact half the people here go there, but this is the one place I could go without hearing people piss and moan about feminism or triggers or sjw crap.

I literally just closed tumblr to come here because fuckin Korota showed up on my dash again whining about shit that people can't help about themselves but should be ashamed of anyway because they're the evil white straight men that literally rape every woman they come across.

----
Moving on, I bought Shippo a bunch of Xmas gifts this past week, he's saying he got me a bunch too. So now it's a contest to see who can get the other the most gifts.

I'll likely lose because I don't have the money he does.
(11-28-2015 03:03 PM)R. Fresco Wrote: [ -> ]The True ending in Undertale is killing everyone.

Also, I can't believe some you guys are the side of gamergate that's all antifeminist. I think? I could never really tell which side proGG was and which side antiGG was.

Waggle your dick around them, the ones who try to cut it off are the ones you wanna avoid.
[Image: njOSze4.png]

(11-28-2015 03:33 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote: [ -> ]Why is tumblr bullshit leaking into this place now?

Other than the fact half the people here go there, but this is the one place I could go without hearing people piss and moan about feminism or triggers or sjw crap.

[Image: DV7jWjo.png]

At least you don't end up thinking of radical feminists when you think of your favorite Mega Man.

Hey Alt, you gonna get Dragons Dogma off Steam, you can make those fat men you love so much while dealing in brain dead slave labor.
Anyone who wants a Hoppa, get to your Mcdonalds ya fat fuck. The event has gone active!
you're talking like I don't spend every day there already
(11-28-2015 07:08 AM)Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2015 11:10 PM)Aerial-Rave Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2015 09:36 PM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2015 08:11 PM)R. Fresco Wrote: [ -> ]why is gamergate still a thing

The feminists have not moved on yet. There is even a major film in the works from the same director who made gender-swapped Ghostbusters. I wish I was joking.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ga...cal-837962

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2...ones-lips/

http://www.gamesradar.com/rumour-scarlet...ate-movie/

You already know which side the film will take. Whoever sees it without knowing the entire story will go on to think that political extremists who tried to force their ideology into an entire industry and use intimidation tactics were the good guys.

This will be the movie in a nutshell:

[Image: giphy.gif]

>Not https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZKNdtDabBo

Just as good.

(11-28-2015 03:03 PM)R. Fresco Wrote: [ -> ]The True ending in Undertale is killing everyone.

ProGG specifically just hates the fact that the feminist critique of games are using lies and exaggeration to pain games as a negative medium. When in reality, it is the bad business practices of companies to which the journalism side of gaming is participating in as well.

Think of the situation as Wal-Mart having posters and ads going "Buy from us you shit heads, where else are you going to go?" So you stop and then the company now shows TV ads going "Our customers hate us and we are losing money because they obviously hate our underpaid employees!"

A lot of ProGG is antifeminists but you and many people have to realize, the 'anti' part is many grievances against the actions of the people who do things in the name of feminism.

To put it simply, you can be against the Westboro Church but still be chill with Christianity existing.

(11-28-2015 03:33 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote: [ -> ]Why is tumblr bullshit leaking into this place now?

I literally just closed tumblr to come here because fuckin Korota showed up on my dash again whining about shit that people can't help about themselves but should be ashamed of anyway because they're the evil white straight men that literally rape every woman they come across.

Yeah, sorry about that. I just say him and some of those furries that suck Agoutirex;s dick ruin a good post about basically being a moderate and not going to extreme levels with your beliefs. They misinterpreted it to the point where they became the example of what the OP wants people not to be.

Also, a gem from Korota.

"So, yeah. I spent way too much time and effort and emotional endurance on this, and I don’t want to expend any more. So I’ll just say that we’ve both said our piece so we can agree to disagree and let bygones be bygones or what the fuck ever.

I’m done. Please don’t reblog me anymore."

[Image: CRTZiqFUEAABVhA.png]

U WOT MATE!?!?!?!?

It's even funnier when he said this previously:

"‘No, seriously, just because they lash out at anyone who points out the harm that people inflict to the disadvantaged members of society and think we should level the playing field doesn’t mean you SHOULDN’T meekly ‘agree to disagree’ and silently allow things to stay as shitty as they are.’"

[Image: tumblr_nvrkvj21EP1uzltrto7_400.jpg]

Yes people, he said those two phrases.
(11-28-2015 03:53 PM)Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Alt, you gonna get Dragons Dogma off Steam, you can make those fat men you love so much while dealing in brain dead slave labor.

Maybe >.>

@Aer: I have a couple other people that reblog from him now and then on my dash, so it wasn't just your reblog of him that pissed me off, tho it did add onto it lol

Korota is just a fucking idiot. I learned that a long time ago when he got pissy about me hanging around and "taking the spotlight" from him (he was the only male gainer at the time on AE if I recall correctly) and then I didn't actually take my fetish SUPER seriously and would make fun of fat people now and then and "troll" by not tagging my male expansion pics or taking the piss out of people or whatever.
He's a good example of why I'm sick of tumblr, fucking straight white male dudes that fetishize fat women to the point they get art of it to wank to, yet they claim to be feminists and talk shit about OTHER straight white males to prove they're better than them so they can get headpats.
Wow, drama drama. Its been a while since I've seen this.

And there you have it though, my reasons for staying far away from social networking.

Its not even about what's right and what isn't anymore. People are throwing SJW tantrums just to give themselves a reputation and a following.

The special snowflakes have evolved, and are on their way to becoming special snow monsters.
You guys need to learn how to pull off selective dyslexia.
(11-29-2015 05:05 AM)Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]You guys need to learn how to pull off selective dyslexia.

I just hate the fact that people talk shit and when confronted pull of the BIGGEST back down. It's a waste of everyone's time.
Reference URL's