Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
smooth going, Ace. you miscounted and gave the new page to someone else.
I just want an entire hentai doujinshi where everyone makes these faces.

[Image: 115.jpg]

A friend in another IRC channel says it translates to "Well, you know, but somehow something about your smile is really unpleasant."
(01-04-2016 01:49 PM)Azencar Wrote: [ -> ]smooth going, Ace. you miscounted and gave the new page to someone else.

I'd never go for such an odd number, I'm just balancing out the fur shit with boobs.

[Image: aOEi1OP.jpg]
(01-04-2016 09:25 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]I got 300 dollars in Amazon gift cards and a desk.

Woo.
edit:
[Image: qybti1xl.jpg]
[Image: xpqvSvj.jpg]

Woo! And, why go? What did I do wrong? Is it the pony? Because, pony stays. :V

(01-04-2016 10:37 AM)Azencar Wrote: [ -> ]did I miss something? something happen between you and Fluffbutt, Chimaira? o3o

I musta missed it, too. Or forgot.

(01-04-2016 04:29 PM)Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2016 01:49 PM)Azencar Wrote: [ -> ]smooth going, Ace. you miscounted and gave the new page to someone else.

I'd never go for such an odd number, I'm just balancing out the fur shit with boobs.

Needs more butts, Chaos-ass! I mean Ace.
[Image: 691aflju3280.jpg]
(01-04-2016 09:10 PM)Fluffles Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't like tits?

[Image: pFQA4R6.png]

Mirai didn't you see this coming?
[Image: vzn2U9D.jpg]
(01-05-2016 09:03 AM)Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2016 09:10 PM)Fluffles Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't like tits?

Never said I don't. I just prefer butts.
i feel like shit and I hate work someone just put me out of my damn misery
Skipper, I'd hug ya if I could, babe. I'm plenty familiar with having a much-loathed job and being overwhelmed with negative feelings about myself. =c
Back from vacation with the fams (Shippo and mine) got some cool swag, got money, had fun, watched movies (star wars), went to Dave and Busters twice, met Shippo's childhood friend, all kinds of fun stuff.
Reference URL's