Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you had any interest in Blade and Soul, kill it:
http://nichegamer.com/2015/11/report-bla...n-release/
oh no, a mature foreign game got censored for the NA release, what ever shall we do? surely the end times are upon us. won't someone think of the children? [/sarcasm]

while I'll be the first to say that the US is way too puritanical about sexuality, especially when compared to its own attitude about violence, that you're complaining about the alteration of a quest where you force a woman into marriage and the removal of undergarments as standalone outfits is sad, Ace.
(11-24-2015 02:24 PM)Azencar Wrote: [ -> ]oh no, a mature foreign game got censored for the NA release, what ever shall we do? surely the end times are upon us. won't someone think of the children? [/sarcasm]

while I'll be the first to say that the US is way too puritanical about sexuality, especially when compared to its own attitude about violence, that you're complaining about the alteration of a quest where you force a woman into marriage and the removal of undergarments as standalone outfits is sad, Ace.

You missed the part where they Altered NPCs/NPC text, Changed poses, added memes, and likely hugely altered the intended story, all of which, they said they wouldn't do.

I don't have much of any interest in B&S beyond the butt mod or whatever I saw back then but I'll be damned if I sit around and allow more of this PC bullshit to spread around.

Been a huge wave of this shit happening lately.
you know what, Ace? I was going to start getting onto you for your disgusting anti-PC attitude, but you're not worth it. nobody with that much hate for the mere concept of respecting other people is worth my time.
(11-24-2015 03:36 PM)Azencar Wrote: [ -> ]you know what, Ace? I was going to start getting onto you for your disgusting anti-PC attitude, but you're not worth it. nobody with that much hate for the mere concept of respecting other people is worth my time.

[Image: 3iWmFUO.gif]

Hold on, serious question here, you're joking, right?
(11-23-2015 01:18 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]lol its okay, but yes that's exactly it. We have been together for going on 9 months now, she has been over here and stayed with me for 2 weeks in June (pictures in the members picture thread) and now I am going over to England to stay with her forb2 weeks ^.^ And I am so so happy to get to see her again!

Hope ya have fun dude =3
Merry Ole England.

Hey while you're over there take a boat to Ireland and visit the Blarney Stone. Maybe she'll bring you good luck.

Azzy, when has Chaos ever not been like that? He calls it like he sees it politically correct or not.
(11-24-2015 03:36 PM)Azencar Wrote: [ -> ]you know what, Ace? I was going to start getting onto you for your disgusting anti-PC attitude, but you're not worth it. nobody with that much hate for the mere concept of respecting other people is worth my time.

>Anti-PC

OH GOD, IT'S SPREADING!

[Image: How-I-Met-Your-Mother.gif]
Thanks Alt! ^.^

And I would Odin but my funds are really tight. I won't get to do much sight seeing and such besides historic York and the Jorvik Viking Museum. I wish I could but unlikely. The trip up to Scotland might not even happen. But all I really care about is getting to be with Maddi. :3
heh that's cool, I got Shippo some StupidFox merch last year for Xmas, one of them was a pin that he really liked. It broke halfway through the year, but to replace it ya gotta buy more stuff (it's just an addon they throw in when you buy) or buy a huge (or random) set of them, which wasn't worth it to him really. When you buy stuff, they're random anyway so he wasn't sure he'd even get the one he liked.

Fast forward to this week, I bought him a few more things from there from Xmas and the pin that he really liked came in with the set, so now he gets a replacement 8D
Reference URL's