Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fuuuuccckkkiiinnngg baaaaaaaaaked.
(04-20-2015 01:18 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]Fuuuuccckkkiiinnngg baaaaaaaaaked.
Like a potato?
Talking about potatoes, I had some homemade potato salad earlier. It was delish.
(04-20-2015 01:00 PM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2015 10:34 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2015 09:03 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]So what's going on in chubbyland today?

Causing mayhem naturally.
OH MY GOD IT A HOMESTUCK IN THE WILD.
hOnK.

or should I say..buckets?
Or should I shove you down a set of stairs.
Iunno.

Iunno either. I was super into it for the longest time, but between the Gigapause and other things my interests have waned greatly on it. I still like my fantroll tho.

Also your ava is kewl
(04-20-2015 01:31 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2015 09:03 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]So what's going on in chubbyland today?

hOnK.

Iunno.

Iunno either. I was super into it for the longest time, but between the Gigapause and other things my interests have waned greatly on it. I still like my fantroll tho.

Also your ava is kewl
Yeah, same. Though with the new updates introducing even more of Caliborn's shitty arts and craft skills I'm starting to get back into it.
And thanks! Lucario is obvs the best pokemon for gifs.
(04-20-2015 01:43 PM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2015 01:31 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote: [ -> ]

hOnK.

Iunno.

Also your ava is kewl
Yeah, same. Though with the new updates introducing even more of Caliborn's shitty arts and craft skills I'm starting to get back into it.
And thanks! Lucario is obvs the best pokemon for gifs.

Yeah Caliborn is funny I guess, but that's part of the stuff that I've been finding annoying at the same time *shrug*
(04-20-2015 01:46 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Caliborn is funny I guess, but that's part of the stuff that I've been finding annoying at the same time *shrug*
I mean, he WAS created to be the most irritating and dislikable character possible.
rest in pizza
mmmmm pizza
One time I had buffalo chicken pizza
it was guuud
Ulf gets so baked sometimes, I think he may be part potato.
(04-20-2015 11:13 PM)Lizzy Wrote: [ -> ]Ulf gets so baked sometimes, I think he may be part potato.
BOIL EM
MASH EM
STICK EM IN A STEW

mmm ulfric stew

HAPPY DANKMAS!
[Image: 6vtnuwa.jpg]
Reference URL's