Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-15-2016 03:07 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2016 01:37 PM)Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2016 12:52 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote: [ -> ]I must be old because I didn't see any issues with SAO really. I thought it was an average anime and something interesting to watch.

Same with how everyone was all OPM was the saviour of anime or whatever. I thought it was really good and a fun show, but I don't get the "saviour" thing.

I think you mean young.

Anime's been obsessed with moe shit and shonen, aka, waifu shit and Marty Stus.

That's why I mean old, if it's not drawn like crap and not super retarded, I don't care and just watch it to pass the time. While a lot of that stuff sucks, I can't see putting any effort into complaining about it.

That's what young people do.
Old people will complain if some bullshit's happening. Young people will eat whatever piece of crap is thrown onto their plate until you make their headcanons not canon.

[Image: 4lwloEo.jpg]
Huh, when I was younger I was more picky but now I just don't care *shrug*
(03-15-2016 02:33 PM)Dope Wrote: [ -> ]My issues with SAO was that while it had great production values, a good soundtrack and some quality choreography and animation the story itself was really fucking dumb and any and all character development was absolutely hamstrung by Kirito making every female within a 3 mile radius drop whatever they were doing and pine for his

That's the problem most "battle oriented" anime and manga series. I really hope the bubble bursts soon because there are far too many of them right now for the genre's sake
I also liked SAO. But like fatass I have never really cared too much, and even less as I got older. But I never deny the fact that I like bad movies and TV. I'll eat up clichés and tropes like they are covered in the blood of unbaptized babies.
Lotta waifu shit about to happen with Sonys VR
http://nichegamer.com/2016/03/atlus-marv...r-content/
Whatever happened to that America vs. Japan giant robot match?
I just remembered that was a thing.
(03-16-2016 11:04 AM)Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]Lotta waifu shit about to happen with Sonys VR
http://nichegamer.com/2016/03/atlus-marv...r-content/
Born too late to explore the earth. Born too early to explore the galaxy. Born right on time to witness the glorious waifu age
Reference URL's