Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fuck yeah it is!
Plus, Pizza and Beer!
...maybe I should install a mobile-friendly layout. So much scrolling posting from my phone
Exactly! Well even I don't drink on the job, but pizza is the shit.

And Odin, that would be awesome.
Yeah. My laptop that I've used to run the place almost from the start went and died on me.

Just bought a new one, a single night of doing stuff from my phone drove me nuts almost right away.
Oh so I bitch about a mobile layout for like a year and nothing, you have to deal with it a day and suddenly its a great idea Tongue
(03-10-2015 07:46 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]I got a job at Pizza Hut! 8D
Wiseman say "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza"
(03-12-2015 01:58 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]Oh so I bitch about a mobile layout for like a year and nothing, you have to deal with it a day and suddenly its a great idea Tongue

Cause I'm not even sure that the forum supports it.

But geez, just that one post was like 5 minutes of scrolling. I'm amazed you've kept at it this whole time.
I am a hard core addict..

Seriously though I have been invested in this community for over a decade. I can not just drop it. Hell, the other night I still shed a few tears for an old member of the old guard who died that nobody but me remembers anymore.
Reference URL's