Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sounds like you need to break out the whiskey there Ulf
It is sooo tempting....and the reference pics he sent were tracball and mspaint quality.....I would have booze in hand now if I was not broke o.<
(12-03-2014 02:20 PM)neo_ozon Wrote: [ -> ]So after years of seething with anger over the people responsible for causing the economic crash getting away with it scot-free, I've had enough and become a neo-communist

I knew I was infatuated with Cold War era Soviet Union imagery for some reason....

Is this going to be like that time you became a neo-usagi?
So we don't seem to have a better area for me to talk about this, but I can't get on the forum via my laptop, it keeps saying I was banned (obviously I'm not or I wouldn't be able to get on via my phone and also I haven't done anything wrong lately), anyone else been having this issue or is it just me?
(12-03-2014 02:20 PM)neo_ozon Wrote: [ -> ]So after years of seething with anger over the people responsible for causing the economic crash getting away with it scot-free, I've had enough and become a neo-communist

I knew I was infatuated with Cold War era Soviet Union imagery for some reason....

Get involved in politics and see how far your shit will fly! Aim for the stars, Neo!
I'm drunk ^.^
(12-06-2014 10:32 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]I'm drunk ^.^

Hello drunk, I am Fluffles!
I'm sober, nice to not be you!
I'm drinking away my troubles, so hush....because everyone knows this solves all problems.

And Hi fluffles!
Ohi Aerial. How long have you been here?

Ulf, drinking doesn't solve anything. No amount of booze will fix that issue you encountered the other day.
Reference URL's