Chubbychannel

Full Version: Spam Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well just got news that my bastard son was born today and apparently hes the spitting image of me. Poor kid...his cunt of a mother gave him an awful name to boot.
Went on a campus tour today of the school I want to go to in the fall. It's gorgeous. And there's a Starbucks in the student center. Fuck yeah. I'm pumped.
I have no idea why but the dualistic yin and yang nature of our posts gave me a brief moment of inner peace.
Glad I could help? :3
Also I really need to find some way to make money. There's so much stuff I want/need. And moving is only going to exacerbate my circumstances *sigh*
(07-01-2015 12:45 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote: [ -> ]Well just got news that my bastard son was born today and apparently hes the spitting image of me. Poor kid...his cunt of a mother gave him an awful name to boot.

Did she give him one of those non-biblical Anglo-Saxon names the nurses always recommend? Like Brad or Warren or something?
No, Jamison Alexzander.....Jamison was bad enough, but that second name spelling...I cringed as soon as I saw the name. At least when he gets older if he decides to find me I can look him in the eye and say "Blame you mother, I didn't name you"
My middle name is Alexander, but it is spelled the correct way instead of the "I Google-searched for baby names" way. My parents said I was named after Alexander the Great. My parents thought out all the names of their children months in advance...
In honor of Canada Day, I will reveal the age old secret of how Canadians are hatched. The eggs are laid in mudbeds in the early fall, and will hatch mid-winter as Pucklings to forage for syrup amongst the elk.

[Image: tumblr_mxzm6erfkD1r3gb3zo1_400.gif]

What? What do you mean I'm too late for Canada Day? What do you mean I haven't been here for two months?

I've been busy.
LIIIIIIZZZZZZYYYYYY! *MEGAGLOMP*
Hey there, Lizzy :3c *hugs*
Reference URL's