Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
07-28-2015, 04:01 AM
RE: Spam Thread
Well we all knew you were an asshole.... kidding!

Everyone has off days.

In other news I think I may have gotten a good job this time working in yacht manufacturing! Eleven bucks an hour plus fucking amazing benefits! *does happy dance* its not set in stone but I think I have a really good shot!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2015, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2015 05:21 AM by neo_ozon.)
-find really cute girl on feabie
-she's been there a month and told me that no one has even bothered to message her

Kind of sad really, not really in regards to her personally, but with so many guys just getting cold feet about messaging others

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
07-28-2015, 10:08 AM
Its feabie so I am assuming dickpics are excluded from that second point.
07-28-2015, 04:28 PM
(07-28-2015 03:58 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  
(07-24-2015 09:25 AM)Chaos Wrote:  In other news, the channel Chiller is airing anime, one of which is "Is this a Zombie?". Even has panty shots intact.
While I like Chiller, it could be so much better. They really need to stop showing all those fucking movies that were initially made to be "ironically" god-awful by film school hipster drop outs. I like bad movies, but I like them better when they were made with good intentions by a film crew who were just too far in over their heads

Blame SyFy and it's Sharknados.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
07-28-2015, 09:28 PM
(07-28-2015 04:28 PM)Chaos Wrote:  Blame SyFy and it's Sharknados.
No, I'm more inclined to blame NBC/Universal by pulling a "G4TechTV" on Syfy and removing everything from it that made it special & unique and offloading it onto Chiller, which pretty much ruined what could have been a very promising network

07-29-2015, 03:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2015 03:42 AM by neo_ozon.)
Tap dancing around somebody else's ignorance and trying to be as civil as possible is hard
[Image: 8CP9407.png]

07-29-2015, 01:27 PM
(07-28-2015 09:28 PM)neo_ozon Wrote:  
(07-28-2015 04:28 PM)Chaos Wrote:  Blame SyFy and it's Sharknados.
No, I'm more inclined to blame NBC/Universal by pulling a "G4TechTV" on Syfy and removing everything from it that made it special & unique and offloading it onto Chiller, which pretty much ruined what could have been a very promising network

Didn't the channel have a hard time figuring out how to strike another Stargate with all its series kinda crapping out?
One thing I did like that they did with Chiller is reair those old movies you stopped seeing after the 90s.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
07-29-2015, 06:50 PM
I like it because they show all the Troma Production movies. Toxic Avenger, Poultrygeist, and such :3
07-30-2015, 07:42 AM
I used to like Sci-Fi channel for the same reason I suppose everyone did, older science fiction films like Mad Max and Blade Runner for example, B-movies, reruns of the Twilight Zone, Mystery Science theater 3000, anime, and eventually Stargate SG-1.

I think television descended in the 2000s because they realized most of the people still watching cable instead of using the internet were only passively watching, taking quick glances while multitasking, that sort of thing. Television now really is intolerable for the most part unless partly occupied with something else. People usually just tune in for background noise these days or "to keep me company" (which is a bit sad if anyone really thought about that phrase).

Cable television began mostly with networks buying rights to air reruns of older series and films, and eventually creating their own content. They took risks in the earlier days, trying to probe what sort of bizarre material would attract the most attention, but eventually I think producers just learned to make everything using formulas and trendy cliches, with reduced attention to detail and quality, and that "reality TV" is the easiest and most inexpensive to produce since it needs no special effects, no actors, and no script.

Anyway, Chiller sounds as though it might be returning to the old model for a cable network initially, but will probably eventually just become mediocre and dull like the rest of them, or perhaps one last flicker of light before sponsors figure out there is no actual money to be made in television advertising and abandon all the networks to let them fail.

http://mrcl-daedalus.deviantart.com/
https://sushigirl.us/
07-31-2015, 12:38 AM
(07-30-2015 07:42 AM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote:  Anyway, Chiller sounds as though it might be returning to the old model for a cable network initially, but will probably eventually just become mediocre and dull like the rest of them, or perhaps one last flicker of light before sponsors figure out there is no actual money to be made in television advertising and abandon all the networks to let them fail.

Dae, allow me to put this into perspective for you, during their early days they had almost daily marathons of the old live-action Swamp Thing tv show