Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
08-05-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Spam Thread
(08-05-2015 05:46 AM)Chaos Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 03:39 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  If anyone wants to try and learn how to get into Reddit or anything I made a subreddit to hang out in https://www.reddit.com/r/fattiesincorporated/ also it could be used if something happens here again where it's down for a period of time *shrug*

[Image: 4vx2OnR.jpg]

Why would anyone willingly go to reddit?
If anyone has a problem with the site going down, they'll just meet up on IRC, Steam, or Deviantart.
If this site should ever meet its doom, I imagine people would rather go to 8Chans /bbw/ or /bellies/ if they don't just drop out totally and just creep around whenever they get the urge for something chunky.
What's with you and trying to steal people away to make your own little shit?

How does this make you feel, Neo?
http://nichegamer.com/2015/08/killer-ins...to-roster/

[Image: Saitama_OK.jpg]

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2015, 02:27 PM
Alter, you do realize I already am on reddit from time to time because of the bitcoin stuff I mess with. And Reddit has been very strongly against anything pro or against fats lately, to the point of deleting subreddits to pay any mind to the subject with bans issued on the people who created them.

I would ditch that subreddit asap before it gets noticed. If anything happens here and the web server goes down for more than a few hours, all probabilities are that IRC would still be working and most people here have me on Skype and Steam as well.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
Find all posts by this user
08-05-2015, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 03:57 PM by Blubberbutt.)
(08-05-2015 02:27 PM)Odin Wrote:  Alter, you do realize I already am on reddit from time to time because of the bitcoin stuff I mess with. And Reddit has been very strongly against anything pro or against fats lately, to the point of deleting subreddits to pay any mind to the subject with bans issued on the people who created them.

I would ditch that subreddit asap before it gets noticed. If anything happens here and the web server goes down for more than a few hours, all probabilities are that IRC would still be working and most people here have me on Skype and Steam as well.

I just wanted to get off tumblr and made it for the hell of it to try and ween myself from there. I get the against fat stuff but why pro fat stuff?

I know the IRC deal and all, I don't plan on the reddit being a hussle bussle activity place. I just threw the link there incase THINGS happen and people wanted a place to try and find info if all other options were gone. I honestly don't expect anyone from here to actually go there since you guys don't actually like me anymore, but I still care enough about most of ya to put it up just incase.

Edit: eh anyway I changed stuff around so it's not JUST about fatties and doesn't reference it besides the URL which I can't change.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2015, 03:20 AM
I got my passport, I got my passport! *does happy dance*
08-06-2015, 09:08 AM
Thinking about doing The Scarlet Pimpernel in the far future where everyone has re-adopted everything from the Victorian era, including royalty being in absolute control

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
08-06-2015, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2015 07:00 PM by Chaos.)
(08-06-2015 03:20 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  I got my passport, I got my passport! *does happy dance*

What are you trying to do, get a fishing job?

(08-06-2015 09:08 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  Thinking about doing The Scarlet Pimpernel in the far future where everyone has re-adopted everything from the Victorian era, including royalty being in absolute control

....Eh, if it's far enough, I guess that would be the logical step after anarchy

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
08-06-2015, 07:24 PM
Actually the job I am trying to get right now is just building boats, though I wouldn't turn down a job offer to work on a fishing vessel. The passport is so I can visit my girlfriend in november, as she lives in England.
08-06-2015, 11:50 PM
(08-06-2015 07:24 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Actually the job I am trying to get right now is just building boats, though I wouldn't turn down a job offer to work on a fishing vessel. The passport is so I can visit my girlfriend in november, as she lives in England.

If I had the money, I'd loan you some to bring me back some Jelly Babies, Monster Munch and a metric fuck ton of old British comic books

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
08-07-2015, 11:08 AM
If I see whatever the first two are and they are not expensive, I might pick some up if you remind me in November.
08-07-2015, 11:28 PM
...I have returned.

[Image: chibi_illaoi_by_huly0w-d9hxwfl.jpg]