Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
04-08-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Spam Thread
I don't even get the courtesy reach around, man.

At least my girlfriend reminded me that it's less than two months before she flies in. That was the only perk to my day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2015, 01:16 PM
Sorry to hear your day was shit *hugs*
04-08-2015, 01:37 PM
*huggle* thank you v.v
04-13-2015, 02:46 AM
Dammit guys. We were doing so well too!
04-13-2015, 05:23 AM
Happy International Grilled Cheese day then.
04-13-2015, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2015 08:04 PM by neo_ozon.)
So that new "Thunderbirds Are Go!" and "Daredevil" are pretty kickass...

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
04-13-2015, 11:29 PM
Ulf, you do know some of us are adults with jobs now?

[Image: chibi_illaoi_by_huly0w-d9hxwfl.jpg]
04-14-2015, 03:37 AM
Yeah and me too but it was a few days without a post lol
04-14-2015, 04:35 AM
I haven't been around in a while (long enough to have my old account wiped clean from the database), but I've got a request that I thought I'd drop by here in commemoration of my little cat girl Sarah's 10th birthday this April 14th.

For those who remember me, I was Verilo back in the old days of PAWG/Animexpansion and was shoulder to shoulder with you guys when we made the exodus in 2010 to Chubby Channel. It's been 5 years since then and something wonderful has happened. Coming this April 14th, my little cat girl Sarah will be turning 10 years old. Originally doodled up as a kitten during an middle school anime club visit to the library, she's become an irreplaceable part of my life.

Now, I know gifts/requests are hard to come by in any situation where most people are only taking commissions, but I have to ask: would anyone be willing to draw her in any way in your own style to share in my joy? I want to do something special for the day because it's a once in a lifetime moment and I'd love it if I could get a little "gift for her and her "birthday", you know?

If you want to draw her fat/inflated/big butt/big boobs/whatever (as long as it isn't gore/rape/pregnant/futa, pretty much), I'm down, just as long as she's happy. Big Grin

References can be found here:
http://corfaisus.deviantart.com/
04-15-2015, 06:43 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2015 06:51 AM by Chaos.)
(04-14-2015 04:35 AM)Corfaisus Wrote:  I haven't been around in a while (long enough to have my old account wiped clean from the database), but I've got a request that I thought I'd drop by here in commemoration of my little cat girl Sarah's 10th birthday this April 14th.

For those who remember me, I was Verilo back in the old days of PAWG/Animexpansion and was shoulder to shoulder with you guys when we made the exodus in 2010 to Chubby Channel. It's been 5 years since then and something wonderful has happened. Coming this April 14th, my little cat girl Sarah will be turning 10 years old. Originally doodled up as a kitten during an middle school anime club visit to the library, she's become an irreplaceable part of my life.

Now, I know gifts/requests are hard to come by in any situation where most people are only taking commissions, but I have to ask: would anyone be willing to draw her in any way in your own style to share in my joy? I want to do something special for the day because it's a once in a lifetime moment and I'd love it if I could get a little "gift for her and her "birthday", you know?

If you want to draw her fat/inflated/big butt/big boobs/whatever (as long as it isn't gore/rape/pregnant/futa, pretty much), I'm down, just as long as she's happy. Big Grin

References can be found here:
http://corfaisus.deviantart.com/

I totally missed the part where you said girl, so when I got to the end...

[Image: z4C56kh.png]

Jesus Christ...

P.S.
Anyone working at Gamestop is gonna have an even shittier day
http://vgmmdi.com/gamestop-now-offering-...e-fuck-up/

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]