Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
06-16-2019, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2019 11:33 AM by Marechal des logis Daedalus.)
RE: Spam Thread
(06-14-2019 01:40 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  By a loose definition of the term, yes XD

Furries still count as people to me, even though some of my acquaintances may not agree.

Oh also don't forget we have IRC. #chubbychannel@irc.chubbychannel.com

For if you don't have an IRC client: http://www.chubbychannel.com/forum/forum-9.html

For if you want to use a client on your PC: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison...em_support

Mobile IRC: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison...at_clients

Chaos says I'm a socialite.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2019, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2019 03:50 PM by Ulfric Blackheart.)
(06-15-2019 04:13 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  
(06-14-2019 01:40 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Oh weird! It seems like a few of us had the same idea around the same time lol. I hope you two are doing well! Smile

How have things been going on your end? =3

Wow dude, it sounds like the both of you are on the right track. I really am happy for you both!

I don't know exactly how long it's been, but just to cover my bases, the girl I was in a LDR with from the UK moved here and we got married, we had a kid (yes I have 3 kids now...well,
4 technically but that's a terrible story ), and we are getting by alright in an apartment. She works full time and I take care of the little one on top of managing a growing Etsy shop where I sell my hand made witchcraft/occult items. (Look up "Paw And Caw" on Etsy, FB, or IG, and you can find it )

So yeah, things are looking alright now on my end.

How about Odin and Daed? Are you two managing okay these days?

'Marechal des logis Wrote:Mobile IRC: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison...at_clients

Chaos says I'm a socialite.

I might download an IRC app of you lot are still active on here. I am computerless at the moment but I still have a smartphone.
06-16-2019, 07:11 PM
(06-16-2019 03:48 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  How about Odin and Daed? Are you two managing okay these days?

I lost my job at Goodwill last year, but now I'm starting a landscaping and lawn care company. I've already made a few hundred dollars. I was engaged to a woman who really wanted to bare my children, but it went abruptly and tumultuously afoul a couple of months ago to the point where now I'm traumatized enough to have a chronic existential crisis. Oh and I gained 35 pounds in a year.

I'm not depressed though. I'm glad you have a wife and itty bitty Ulfs.
06-17-2019, 04:13 AM
(06-16-2019 07:11 PM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote:  
(06-16-2019 03:48 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  How about Odin and Daed? Are you two managing okay these days?

I lost my job at Goodwill last year, but now I'm starting a landscaping and lawn care company. I've already made a few hundred dollars. I was engaged to a woman who really wanted to bare my children, but it went abruptly and tumultuously afoul a couple of months ago to the point where now I'm traumatized enough to have a chronic existential crisis. Oh and I gained 35 pounds in a year.

I'm not depressed though. I'm glad you have a wife and itty bitty Ulfs.

Well fuck. Sounds like you have been dealing with a lot of ups and downs. I hope things level out for your and your lawn care business takes off though. It could be the start of a great opportunity for you with proper planning.
06-17-2019, 06:37 AM
Wow, there's actually activity for the first time in ages.

Kayana and I are doing well. Still struggling to pay all the bills and find something she can do reliably for work, but that's life.

Went to see some really big engines yesterday. That was interesting.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
06-17-2019, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2019 09:49 AM by Blubberbutt.)
(06-16-2019 03:48 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Wow dude, it sounds like the both of you are on the right track. I really am happy for you both!

I don't know exactly how long it's been, but just to cover my bases, the girl I was in a LDR with from the UK moved here and we got married, we had a kid (yes I have 3 kids now...well,
4 technically but that's a terrible story ), and we are getting by alright in an apartment. She works full time and I take care of the little one on top of managing a growing Etsy shop where I sell my hand made witchcraft/occult items. (Look up "Paw And Caw" on Etsy, FB, or IG, and you can find it )

So yeah, things are looking alright now on my end.

Thanks, we have our ups and downs here and there, but we usually manage to get through it fine. He's got a ton of fancy toys and games so he's usually happy with them XD

Ah, last time I heard I remember you going over to the UK to see her I believe (or maybe it was the other way around from the looks of it), congrats on the children =3 I'm sure they bring you a ton of joy =D

Edit: checked out the store, looks like some really cool stuff =3

---
@Daed/Odin: Is there a way to get the IRC on discord yet? I wouldn't mind hanging out in the IRC but I don't want to get a new app just for that or have a web browser open all day for it xP

---
@Daed: Agreeing with Ulf on wishing you luck on your company!

----
@Odin: You still in NY? We live near Rochester now if I haven't mentioned it before, I know of a few jobs out this way that aren't too bad that are pretty decent.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-17-2019, 10:31 AM
(06-17-2019 08:42 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  @Daed/Odin: Is there a way to get the IRC on discord yet? I wouldn't mind hanging out in the IRC but I don't want to get a new app just for that or have a web browser open all day for it xP

The IRC is staying as IRC, and I have no interest in migrating it or bridging it. Discord data mines everything you share on it, and would mean welcoming in a privacy intrusion that I don't agree with.

That and visiting other communities that have moved to Discord, we really aren't missing much by staying a little old fashioned.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
06-17-2019, 02:13 PM
Blubber: Oh right! Wow that was a while ago lol. No I went to see her then. Some time after that she flew over here, and then we got
married. Been married for 3 years now actually.

I was just telling her about you and Shippo and it dawned on me just how long you two have been together now! Holy shit lol
06-17-2019, 08:58 PM
(06-17-2019 10:31 AM)Odin Wrote:  The IRC is staying as IRC, and I have no interest in migrating it or bridging it. Discord data mines everything you share on it, and would mean welcoming in a privacy intrusion that I don't agree with.

That and visiting other communities that have moved to Discord, we really aren't missing much by staying a little old fashioned.

Ah okay. I just miss having Trillian where I could just have all the stuff connected without having to have all the programs for it. I think even that had an IRC connection.
Guess I'll look into that again.

(06-17-2019 02:13 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Blubber: Oh right! Wow that was a while ago lol. No I went to see her then. Some time after that she flew over here, and then we got
married. Been married for 3 years now actually.

I was just telling her about you and Shippo and it dawned on me just how long you two have been together now! Holy shit lol

Nice X3

Yeah just hit our 12th year together last year, really crazy when you think about it.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-18-2019, 01:56 AM
That is absolutely insane. I can hardly believe it's been that long. We are getting old.... XD