Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
12-02-2015, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 01:13 PM by Chaos.)
RE: Spam Thread
[Image: TTeXggT.jpg?1]

Thanks Aerial, snooze you lose, Fresco!

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2015, 01:16 PM
@Chaos

[Image: tumblr_m8d27ypjxt1qi4jueo1_500.gif]

[Image: chibi_illaoi_by_huly0w-d9hxwfl.jpg]
12-02-2015, 01:30 PM
(12-02-2015 01:16 PM)Aerial-Rave Wrote:  @Chaos

[Image: tumblr_m8d27ypjxt1qi4jueo1_500.gif]

Well that was a lot of work for nothing but whatever...

[Image: vVcnFcu.jpg]

12-02-2015, 02:10 PM
Hey Aerial, do you even League?

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
12-02-2015, 02:13 PM
(12-02-2015 02:10 PM)Odin Wrote:  Hey Aerial, do you even League?

Used to. Was sold on the fact it was like Anarchy Reigns... then I played it and was reminded that I hate RTSs.

[Image: chibi_illaoi_by_huly0w-d9hxwfl.jpg]
12-02-2015, 02:18 PM
But its not really RTS, its MOBA. Which I guess evolved from RTS.

Figured I'd ask since your signature is a chibi of the newest league champion.

I don't play League much anymore myself. People get too salty, and the game gets too frustrating on the nights when you just can't win.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
12-02-2015, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 02:38 PM by Chaos.)
Everyone who has played League and/or DOTA are going to hell.

12-02-2015, 03:19 PM
Hey guys, give me ideas on what I can use my one time 25% discount on at Walmart.

Shippo and I are debating on a TV or not, I only wanted to get one because it was 4k and the same size as what we got now. He doesn't want a 4k TV and if we do get a TV he wants a bigger one than what we got now. Which is funny because the 4k that's the same size we got, and the TV he wants that's bigger are the exact same price.

Anyway, since we're not 100% on the TV thing we gotta think of other things. He might be getting me a PS4 or PS3 for xmas so those are out, and I can't use the discount online, which is bullshit, so it's gotta be in store.
I'm actually really stumped on what to get besides the TV.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2015, 04:07 PM
(12-02-2015 03:19 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  Hey guys, give me ideas on what I can use my one time 25% discount on at Walmart.

Shippo and I are debating on a TV or not, I only wanted to get one because it was 4k and the same size as what we got now. He doesn't want a 4k TV and if we do get a TV he wants a bigger one than what we got now. Which is funny because the 4k that's the same size we got, and the TV he wants that's bigger are the exact same price.

Anyway, since we're not 100% on the TV thing we gotta think of other things. He might be getting me a PS4 or PS3 for xmas so those are out, and I can't use the discount online, which is bullshit, so it's gotta be in store.
I'm actually really stumped on what to get besides the TV.

[Image: RksEtLQ.jpg?1]

LISTEN TO YOUR FUCKING MAN!
Even with the one you want having more Ps, the smart tv half is probably just as trash as the one I got as an early Christmas gift. Not even 3 days in and I lost Grit and Bounce, can't even figure out what went wrong. Missin' muh Laramie and Walker Texas Ranger.

Just get the bigger one and buy one of those boxes I heard is around 50 bucks later if you wanna fuck with Netflix and all that shit.
Also, if you fucks already got an HD tv, why the hell are you looking for another if it's not broken or dying?!

12-02-2015, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 04:58 PM by Blubberbutt.)
We wanna put the one in the living room (the current one we got and it was from his mom when he moved in) in the bedroom, the one in the bedroom (that I bought when I started working at Walmart) in here so we can use it as a second monitor when we watch stuff on youtube together or play PS2/Gamecube games in here.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user