Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
04-26-2014, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014 08:09 AM by neo_ozon.)
RE: Spam Thread
I hate Zoosk. I send a girl a message, she replies back, but of course I can't reply back because I'm not a paid member

Wrote a strongly worded, yet eloquently put message to their support staff

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2014, 08:49 AM
(04-26-2014 12:08 AM)Rakko Wrote:  
(04-25-2014 10:23 PM)Odin Wrote:  Thats what I was getting at as well. Possibly molestation, definitely inappropriate contact. But rape? No. She almost certainly still had her purity, there was never actual rape involved.

Also there's a cultural difference going on too. It seems to be a common thing in Anime for family members to bathe together, clothing optional. Usually it leads into similar events- people being awkward.

I...don't even understand what you're trying to demonstrate here. Are you claiming that the sexual abuse is somehow "lessened" because she wasn't penetrated? Because let me inform you, that's not how psychology works. Being repeatedly assaulted, penetrative or otherwise, is just as damaging to someone's mental state and leaves just as many scars. No one cares if her "purity" is intact.

And no, this is not something that "just happens" in Japanese culture. A mother repeatedly molesting her daughter is not acceptable. And that's not all that happens, if you did more than watch the first clip. Either way, no, its not acceptable. Rape is traumatic to everyone, everywhere. It doesn't matter what culture you're from.

@Chaos:
This is fanservice. Its played up as fanservice, its displayed in a sexualized way. Its not there to empower rape victims, its there so people can get off on the trauma of destroying someone else mentally by violating them against their will.

Okay, Rakko it is MOLESTATION. Not any better than rape but like murder, there are degrees of bad touch. This was more just inappropriate touching, not forced sexual intercourse in anyway. I honestly think it would be considered a hentai by then.

In truth, no one is saying this is right in ANY way, you are just labeling the deplorable action wrong, thus misrepresenting the show, possibly killing the attention it deserves.
04-26-2014, 09:27 AM
Hey how about we just drop it since either side won't let up?

Good idea.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-26-2014, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014 10:03 AM by Chaos.)
(04-26-2014 07:23 AM)Rakko Wrote:  
(04-26-2014 06:47 AM)Chaos Wrote:  Yes, and that's probably what a lot of people enjoy in Japan, trying to get everyone to stop watching something they're watching for free outside of Japan's not gonna do anything, especially with them liking most of the series, hell, it's not like the bitch doesn't get her comeuppance.

This whole thing just makes me think about everyone that keeps calling Ock taking over Peters body rape.

And that somehow justifies its existence? A bunch of people get off on rape so its ok?

Sorry, I don't buy that.

And yet I've never heard a peep out of you with all the prison rape jokes that's been on tv.

When it comes down to it, humans are just animals, as long as they don't force their urges on someone or something living, I don't see why I should give a fuck when they do it to a nonliving character they made up.

(04-26-2014 09:27 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  Hey how about we just drop it since either side won't let up?

Good idea.

[Image: TCTQlfq.jpg]

NEVERS!!

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
04-26-2014, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014 10:15 AM by Nexis.)
How about the fact its Friday, that's always a good thing, right?

And no offense to Rakko, but I think I am going to keep the icon/sig combo. Not to further stimulate debate, but more the fact that I enjoy the character and she's got some rather high moments in the series which make me enjoy her in it.
04-26-2014, 10:35 AM
(04-26-2014 10:14 AM)Nexis Wrote:  How about the fact its Friday, that's always a good thing, right?

And no offense to Rakko, but I think I am going to keep the icon/sig combo. Not to further stimulate debate, but more the fact that I enjoy the character and she's got some rather high moments in the series which make me enjoy her in it.

[Image: B362fcW.gif]

Check.

04-26-2014, 01:29 PM
In other news, sometimes you really do find some, interesting screen names online whenever you play multiplayer games. SmackYourCow truly was a fearsome foe, protect your bovine folks.
04-26-2014, 03:39 PM
Nexis: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?m...d=41958933

04-26-2014, 07:07 PM
"Try to go ham on porky pig. Fucked up, boy. Thats what you did...."

Damn it...the new Ice Cube song is catchy...
04-27-2014, 01:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2014 01:20 AM by neo_ozon.)
There's something very wonderful about watching men in bug armor beating up on hapless monsters early on a Saturday Morning

Wish I could put my finger on it

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~