Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
04-25-2014, 10:50 AM
RE: Spam Thread
(04-25-2014 10:45 AM)Chaos Wrote:  Only thing that's actually shown is the mother rubbing on the daughter's body. Rakko's the only one that gave it a rape tag.

Maybe it was "implied" rape?

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2014, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2014 11:09 AM by Chaos.)
(04-25-2014 10:50 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  
(04-25-2014 10:45 AM)Chaos Wrote:  Only thing that's actually shown is the mother rubbing on the daughter's body. Rakko's the only one that gave it a rape tag.

If old man Odin doesn't see it as such, then it's likely not as bad as Rakko's making it out to be. That's why I had his post in mine.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
04-25-2014, 11:29 AM
Well I'm "innocent" in the fact that when that scene first started I thought she was just washing her and she was wincing/moaning because she was injured. Of course after it was over it kinda clicked that was like "shit I think she just molested her..."

Yeah they don't show it, but it's pretty obvious that's what happened. But again, it wasn't fanservice imo, everyone on tumblr hated it and, while yes SOME people prolly got off, but most of the fanbase did not. I just view that as how everyone that hasn't WATCHED the show calls it fanservice because of the way they're dressed, but you don't even notice it if you're payin attention to the story.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-25-2014, 11:32 AM
(04-25-2014 11:08 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

If old man Odin doesn't see it as such, then it's likely not as bad as Rakko's making it out to be. That's why I had his post in mine.

No offense to Odin or anything, but I always see him as more a technical-minded person, and not so much as an interpreter of art, writing, symbolism, etc.
04-25-2014, 11:46 AM
(04-25-2014 11:32 AM)Froot-Loup Wrote:  

No offense to Odin or anything, but I always see him as more a technical-minded person, and not so much as an interpreter of art, writing, symbolism, etc.

Well yeah. But what is directly shown in the anime is very clearly a case of verbal and physical abuse, going as far as torture and brainwashing.

There wasn't really even implied rape- they brainwashed her into being their super soldier and used the same power that made her a combatant to keep control of her mind. Thats why when she went into battle in that configuration, she was followed by someone equipped to dispose of her if she broke free.

Try not to to drop spoilers here, but that's how I see it.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
04-25-2014, 11:50 AM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/...on-3437774

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-25-2014, 12:20 PM
(04-25-2014 11:29 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  Well I'm "innocent" in the fact that when that scene first started I thought she was just washing her and she was wincing/moaning because she was injured. Of course after it was over it kinda clicked that was like "shit I think she just molested her..."

Yeah they don't show it, but it's pretty obvious that's what happened. But again, it wasn't fanservice imo, everyone on tumblr hated it and, while yes SOME people prolly got off, but most of the fanbase did not. I just view that as how everyone that hasn't WATCHED the show calls it fanservice because of the way they're dressed, but you don't even notice it if you're payin attention to the story.

No wonder you think everyone hates it, tumbler is filled with nothing but pansies, white knights, and the jackasses who use them.

(04-25-2014 11:46 AM)Odin Wrote:  

Well yeah. But what is directly shown in the anime is very clearly a case of verbal and physical abuse, going as far as torture and brainwashing.

There wasn't really even implied rape- they brainwashed her into being their super soldier and used the same power that made her a combatant to keep control of her mind. Thats why when she went into battle in that configuration, she was followed by someone equipped to dispose of her if she broke free.

He just called you a cold heartless calculating robot, you're just gonna take that?

04-25-2014, 12:30 PM
So....guess I should change my theme then? :c
04-25-2014, 01:01 PM
(04-25-2014 12:30 PM)Nexis Wrote:  So....guess I should change my theme then? :c

Don't be a pussy.

04-25-2014, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2014 01:21 PM by Rakko.)
(04-25-2014 11:46 AM)Odin Wrote:  

You call her fondling and fingering her daughter "not rape"? Mkay. I really have no idea what kind of definitions you're operating under, but as far as I'm concerened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VBzvId7APY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQjs6rGsrLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNLy1eDs3fc

These are all rape. Keep in mind both of them loathe their mother, she's just a superhuman killing machine that would torture and probably kill them if they resisted.

Its still rape.

And Nexis, changing your theme because you find something morally offensive isn't being a pussy, its standing up for your beliefs. If you're uncomfortable with it, then change it.

[Image: jzYlr2r.png]
(04-17-2014 08:27 AM)Antwancal Wrote:  They were told to get a diversion or a creative hairdo. Why do we include to go to the happy hunting-grounds back and revisit a decade that we with pleasure liberal behind