• 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
12-15-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Spam Thread
asriel is my husbando

[Image: aAyavEr.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2015, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2015 05:09 AM by neo_ozon.)
Well guess who might have a potential future at a marketing firm of all places?
http://jobview.monster.com/Customer-Serv...Position=1
Just got a call from a representative who wanted to talk with me about my resume and maybe even let me interview with the manager

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
12-15-2015, 06:10 AM
(12-15-2015 04:43 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  Well guess who might have a potential future at a marketing firm of all places?
http://jobview.monster.com/Customer-Serv...Position=1
Just got a call from a representative who wanted to talk with me about my resume and maybe even let me interview with the manager

Holy shit, I thought you were white and all this time you were actually just a super light skinned Indian?!
Good luck.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
12-15-2015, 07:40 AM
wow, congratulations on grabbing that low-hanging fruit, Ace. I'd give you one of those "you tried" gold stars, but I can only be bothered to put in as much effort as you did.

I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch
Oh the bitch is back
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
I can bitch, I can bitch
'Cause I'm better than you
It's the way that I move
The things that I do
12-15-2015, 08:16 AM
(12-13-2015 02:44 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  We did the same at my grandma's today. Except as play tbay present game where you take from the pile or take someone else's. I ended up with three jars of peanuts, one chocolate covered, a ghost pepper flavor, and salt and pepper. Also got some bacon print Band-Aids....

I am jealous of shippos presents XD

I don't remember if I linked them, but one is a Sig Sauer pellet rifle, the other is a WWII replica BB gun. The knives are just normal knives that he wanted for some reason, even tho he's got like 20 of them lol
I don't see the appeal really, but as long as they make him happy I won't complain xP

The chocolate peanuts sound really good, not so much the other ones XD Do the band-aids smell like bacon? =3

@Chaos:
Batman was only fucked up on the PC, the console ones are good. Shippo just likes weapons and I think having a lot of tools around the way we do would be helpful in a burglary or something xP
And I asked for the drone because I like flying my RC Helicopter he got me a couple years ago, but I wanted one with a camera on it.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-15-2015, 10:50 AM
(12-15-2015 07:40 AM)Azencar Wrote:  wow, congratulations on grabbing that low-hanging fruit, Ace. I'd give you one of those "you tried" gold stars, but I can only be bothered to put in as much effort as you did.

[Image: yReBshC.gif]

That's okay, I know all your energy is spent on trying to act like normal people, don't need you breaking again.

12-15-2015, 02:08 PM
(12-15-2015 10:50 AM)Chaos Wrote:  
(12-15-2015 07:40 AM)Azencar Wrote:  wow, congratulations on grabbing that low-hanging fruit, Ace. I'd give you one of those "you tried" gold stars, but I can only be bothered to put in as much effort as you did.

That's okay, I know all your energy is spent on trying to act like normal people, don't need you breaking again.
why are you a terrible person

[Image: aAyavEr.gif]
12-15-2015, 04:01 PM
(12-15-2015 02:08 PM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote:  
(12-15-2015 10:50 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

why are you a terrible person

I am what the world makes me.

12-15-2015, 04:27 PM
just ignore him, Chiimera. all he's good for is acting as a target for unleashing pent up frustration.

I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch
Oh the bitch is back
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
I can bitch, I can bitch
'Cause I'm better than you
It's the way that I move
The things that I do
12-15-2015, 06:12 PM
(12-15-2015 04:27 PM)Azencar Wrote:  just ignore him, Chiimera.

[Image: 4T2713c.gif]