Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
08-07-2014, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 11:47 AM by The Taff.)
RE: Spam Thread
Nothing pisses off a fanbase more than saying that you don't like what is considered the best entry in the series by popular consensus as much as everyone else.

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2014, 10:48 PM
So Russia has full on food embrago on us after they got all pissy when we and Europe asked if they were supplying Syria with weapons

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
08-08-2014, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 02:56 AM by Odin.)
That's nice.

I didn't even know Russia was exporting food to the US. Was under the impression that most of it came from the americas, mainly the midwest US for grains with meats from Canada and Fruits from South America.

It could be bad news for Europe though, since they would have to rely on the American stocks of it.

Also as a general announcement- I am aware of server difficulties around Martel that make the site inaccessible at random. The server facility is working on the problem, and I am also considering moving the site to a different facility if the problems do not clear up by this weekend.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
08-08-2014, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 03:08 AM by neo_ozon.)
(08-08-2014 02:55 AM)Odin Wrote:  That's nice.

I didn't even know Russia was exporting food to the US. Was under the impression that most of it came from the americas, mainly the midwest US for grains with meats from Canada and Fruits from South America.

It could be bad news for Europe though, since they would have to rely on the American stocks of it.

It's the other way around, Russia is refusing to let foodstuffs from the US and greater Europe in

So I've been thinking up this character. She's this octopus like alien that secretes a neon orange mucus that can turn anything it a coarse, blunt object with an immeasurable weight upon impact. After her planet is destroyed, she flees to Earth, adopts more humanoid form and comes into contact with a Nightwatchman who becomes her accomplice

I was thinking about calling her either the Orange Duchess or Orange Countess as she's going to be gussied up in an orange pantsuit with a bowler hat and a cane

Something along the line of this:
[Image: YSL_2.jpg]

08-08-2014, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 09:36 AM by neo_ozon.)
God, this is one uncomfortable read....
[Image: 24356.jpg]
I mean I knew what I was getting into with it being penned by the guy who did Lone Wolf & Cub, but Jesus....

There is a chapter that shows a man raping a little girl and another where a blind man drinks the piss of his female victim in order to stay alive then rapes her afterwards.....

I will say this though, Kazuo Koike does a very good job of painting his villains of the week as inhuman monsters

08-08-2014, 11:16 AM
*reads orange girl post* It finally happened....I smoked so much I made neo high.
08-08-2014, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 11:21 AM by neo_ozon.)
Really, I have absolutely no idea why people think I'm on drugs or high when I come up with my ideas for stories. Can't an overly creative imagination just be excepted for what it is? ;-;

08-08-2014, 01:32 PM
(08-08-2014 11:20 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  Really, I have absolutely no idea why people think I'm on drugs or high when I come up with my ideas for stories. Can't an overly creative imagination just be excepted for what it is? ;-;

Nah, people are intimidated by people who think outside boxes. They usually want to assume there's something wrong with us.

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
08-08-2014, 06:54 PM
(08-08-2014 03:04 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 02:55 AM)Odin Wrote:  That's nice.

It's the other way around, Russia is refusing to let foodstuffs from the US and greater Europe in

Well there goes our plan to fatten up enough to stop giving a shit.

(08-08-2014 09:32 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  God, this is one uncomfortable read....
[Image: 24356.jpg]
I mean I knew what I was getting into with it being penned by the guy who did Lone Wolf & Cub, but Jesus....

There is a chapter that shows a man raping a little girl and another where a blind man drinks the piss of his female victim in order to stay alive then rapes her afterwards.....

I will say this though, Kazuo Koike does a very good job of painting his villains of the week as inhuman monsters

Look at all that edge in that title, it was obvious what was gonna happen.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
08-09-2014, 06:45 PM
[Image: tumblr_n7tdbpbTx11qax99wo3_1280.jpg]