Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
08-05-2014, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 12:01 PM by neo_ozon.)
RE: Spam Thread
Ehhhhh, Howard looks a bit too realistic for my tastes. You know like with how they did Bayformers, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and the new TMNT movie?

It's been said that Howard was supposed to be a parody of "kid friendly animal cartoon characters", so why not flesh that aspect out?

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2014, 12:03 PM
I bought a new pipe and have no weed to smoke in it ;.;
08-05-2014, 12:27 PM
Put some tobacco in there.
08-05-2014, 01:51 PM
Well there goes my good mood...my girlfriend is now stuck on the couch by herself because her "caretaker" got drunk and left and she can not get to her wheelchair by herself, and I am an hour away and have no way to get to her right now...I am so many kinds of pissed off and worried right now and this is the only place I have to safely vent about it....
08-05-2014, 04:26 PM
You can yell at me all you like, Ulf.

I'm an anger sponge. Let me have it.

When the "G" falls off of the local Graveyard gates.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nbb6221br71r4itqj.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2014, 05:05 PM
(08-04-2014 07:36 PM)Peppero Wrote:  Hi everyone. I am over the initial shock of what happened about a month ago. This is accompanied with relief from some back pain I've had for three weeks thanks to tons of painkillers. Those things are serious. I had four shots to the back, one in a spinal nerve, and that hurt a little less than the pain I had.

So...hiya.

The fuck happen to you?

(08-05-2014 01:28 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  Okay, so not only is Danball Senki amazing for being essentially the second coming of Medabots, but the model kits are fucking spectacular. They even have fucking mech suits for your mecha. GENIUS!
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Also, welcome back Pep~

Will Neo be watching the series as it airs on Disney XD or just weeaboo it if you do have any interest at all in watching it?

[Image: 5DVYO54.png]
[Image: nO2Vmfb.png]
[Image: mgX57Tx.png]

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
08-05-2014, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 05:08 PM by neo_ozon.)
Tell me about it Wolf, I met this girl a few months ago from Lizzy and Fluffles neck of the woods and the poor thing had every single problem in the damn world. Years ago she apparently smoked some really bad weed and became a schizophernic almost immediately. It was tough to hold her hand through all of that, especially on days when she was worse than usual, but I legitimately cared about her and wanted her to feel better even if we didn't end up as more than close firends

And Chaos, I've been led to believe that it's airing on Nickelodeon sometime in the coming weeks

08-05-2014, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 05:52 PM by Marechal des logis Daedalus.)
The Giver is scheduled for release in 10 days. I hope it will be good. I feel as if we really need a film like this now.

Also Jeff Bridges.

Neo, as I am sure Wolf would tell you, that is not exactly how marijuana works. That sounds like Reefer Madness levels of misconception.
08-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Yeah, i know. That's honestly just how she described it to me. She'd smoked weed before, but the symptoms did occur after that day whether or not "mary jane" was the cause

08-05-2014, 07:30 PM
(08-05-2014 05:06 PM)neo_ozon Wrote:  Tell me about it Wolf, I met this girl a few months ago from Lizzy and Fluffles neck of the woods and the poor thing had every single problem in the damn world. Years ago she apparently smoked some really bad weed and became a schizophernic almost immediately. It was tough to hold her hand through all of that, especially on days when she was worse than usual, but I legitimately cared about her and wanted her to feel better even if we didn't end up as more than close firends

And Chaos, I've been led to believe that it's airing on Nickelodeon sometime in the coming weeks

Oh yeah, airing on Nicktoons.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]