Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
11-23-2015, 06:44 AM
RE: Spam Thread
(11-23-2015 03:11 AM)Aerial-Rave Wrote:  So, I found both Chaos as an anime character who is also would be his waifu like Holy Shit she fits his tastes.

[Image: latest?cb=20150804035147]

I take it you've been watching the anime too then?

The giantess episode got my attention initially, but then so far its been kind of interesting for anime.

Reminds me of lord of the flies in some ways, while at the same time making very obvious a lot of the problems with society.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2015, 07:03 AM
(11-23-2015 06:37 AM)Chaos Wrote:  
(11-23-2015 04:15 AM)Aerial-Rave Wrote:  
(11-23-2015 03:48 AM)Chaos Wrote:  
(11-23-2015 01:06 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  He didn't say anything about her since I came back I didn't know *shrug*

He's like your best bud here and you know him even less than I do!
For shame!

(11-23-2015 03:11 AM)Aerial-Rave Wrote:  So, I found both Chaos as an anime character who is also would be his waifu like Holy Shit she fits his tastes.

I didn't think the human to ant ratio was so weird that you'd post such a tiny image.

P.S. My taste is offended.

Also weird that I'm the only one who doesn't watch the Marvelous animes even though I'm the only one who ever played the games. Well, cept Daedalus but that makes it even sadder when you consider his stance on vidja.

I suggest you watch episode 6 since it focuses on her.

[Image: WRQmyCy.gif]

Still offended, what did you think I would see in her?

(11-23-2015 06:30 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  I can't help but wonder if my standards for jobs have sunk so low that I actually went through and applied for a job at Hot Topic without a second thought....

Might get some cute fat goth chicks but you'll be dead on the inside.

More personality than anything. You like hustling lolis, IIRC.

(11-23-2015 06:44 AM)Odin Wrote:  

I take it you've been watching the anime too then?

The giantess episode got my attention initially, but then so far its been kind of interesting for anime.

Reminds me of lord of the flies in some ways, while at the same time making very obvious a lot of the problems with society.

Yeah, bad start to the anime but it shows enough promise.

[Image: chibi_illaoi_by_huly0w-d9hxwfl.jpg]
11-23-2015, 08:01 AM
(11-23-2015 07:03 AM)Aerial-Rave Wrote:  More personality than anything. You like hustling lolis, IIRC.

[Image: jPpKLBY.gif]

....If that was my interest, you'd have heard me talking about that one from Recettear and at best the other part of that word is just interesting at best.

You don't know anything about what makes a waifu for me, I don't even have one and the closest was Labrys because of that fucking Boston accent and that power seems to have waned with time and doesn't even register anymore.

First thing you gotta think about is if she's Tom enough and money grubbing cowgirl is not.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
11-23-2015, 08:42 AM
(11-23-2015 06:30 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  I can't help but wonder if my standards for jobs have sunk so low that I actually went through and applied for a job at Hot Topic without a second thought....

True, but Hot Topic is only a goth store for posers, I'd much rather have the genuine article

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
11-23-2015, 08:45 AM
(11-23-2015 08:42 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  

True, but Hot Topic is only a goth store for posers, I'd much rather have the genuine article

I miss the word "poser"...

11-23-2015, 10:23 AM
(11-23-2015 08:01 AM)Chaos Wrote:  
(11-23-2015 07:03 AM)Aerial-Rave Wrote:  More personality than anything. You like hustling lolis, IIRC.

....If that was my interest, you'd have heard me talking about that one from Recettear and at best the other part of that word is just interesting at best.

You don't know anything about what makes a waifu for me, I don't even have one and the closest was Labrys because of that fucking Boston accent and that power seems to have waned with time and doesn't even register anymore.

First thing you gotta think about is if she's Tom enough and money grubbing cowgirl is not.

I pegged you more as liking the boasting, troll type character, rather than a Tomboy.

[Image: chibi_illaoi_by_huly0w-d9hxwfl.jpg]
11-23-2015, 11:31 AM
(11-23-2015 08:42 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  

I didn't realize people even still thought of Hot Topic as "goth." the one at my nearest mall is mostly nerdy pop culture shit with a bit of punk stuff further off in the back- not goth stuff. it's still not a great chain, but it sure as hell hasn't been "goth" for a while.

I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch
Oh the bitch is back
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
I can bitch, I can bitch
'Cause I'm better than you
It's the way that I move
The things that I do
11-23-2015, 11:48 AM
Hot Topic hasn't been gothy for about a decade now, or at least that's when it started really changing. Hell Spencers Gifts is more goth than Hot Topic. Most real goths assimilated into the Steam/Diesel/Cyberpunk crowd anyway. Always remember the number one rule of being a goth. Everyone but you is a poser.
11-23-2015, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2015 01:21 PM by Chaos.)
(11-23-2015 10:23 AM)Aerial-Rave Wrote:  
(11-23-2015 08:01 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

I pegged you more as liking the boasting, troll type character, rather than a Tomboy.

If that was the case, Sachiko and the twins would be beating these two easily instead of not even being on the list:

[Image: Vmxari3.jpg]

And even then, there hasn't been a loli that registered on the "waifu" scale. They're mainly in the like, wanna see evil, and wanna see suffer categories, only one I'd hang around would be Koume.

(11-23-2015 11:48 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Hot Topic hasn't been gothy for about a decade now, or at least that's when it started really changing. Hell Spencers Gifts is more goth than Hot Topic. Most real goths assimilated into the Steam/Diesel/Cyberpunk crowd anyway. Always remember the number one rule of being a goth. Everyone but you is a poser.

Was Wolf ever called a poser?

11-23-2015, 02:12 PM
(11-23-2015 11:48 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Most real goths assimilated into the Steam/Diesel/Cyberpunk crowd anyway.

I've always been Cyberpunk, never goth though

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~