Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BBW & Fetish IRC Channels
06-20-2019, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2019 06:09 PM by Marechal des logis Daedalus.)
BBW & Fetish IRC Channels
Every now and then I get curious to see what's out there in the vast seas of Internet Relay Chat aside from #chubbychannel(my comfy home), so I do some research and exploration. I'm making a list of all the BBW and related fetish channels and a bit of information about them.

#bbw-chan@irc.rizon.net
It's kind of sad how this used to be a somewhat popular place where actual women of various sizes used to come to chat, but Discord has basically killed it. About 99% of the time now, it's literally just namad7 and I. There's not even a channel topic now. The good news is that the person who used to be in charge, Jess the militant feminist, is now long gone and will never return. Every now and then people still come along. You're welcome to join.

#bbw@irc.dal.net

This channel dates back to the 1990s during the heyday of IRC, but it's very much alive and healthy, filled with people who are talking just about every hour of the day. The problem is:
"The topic for #bbw is: Welcome to #BBW! Share your toys and Play Nice !! No Sex Channels. ***Long time idlers will be kicked.***
(10:01:25 AM) Topic for #bbw set by Mysti_Bleue"

When they say no sex channels, it means nothing even remotely erotic is allowed. No sharing of BBW content at all including art. You're not even allowed to flirt(unless you're a woman). Very gynocentric moderation. It's a really misleading channel name, though I guess one could get away with more in PMs. It's almost like an upside-down clown world version of #chubbychannel that really makes me appreciate it. There's another problem too that can be summed up in one conversation:
(10:26:26 AM) Daed: I used to talk to fat girls and I miss it
(10:26:28 AM) Mysti_Bleue: uhm ok
(10:26:34 AM) Mysti_Bleue: fat girls ?
(10:26:49 AM) Mysti_Bleue: apparently he doesnt like them at all
(10:27:00 AM) ***Mysti_Bleue is fat but doesnt want to be called fat
(10:27:02 AM) CrzyMiky: fat girls has a rather negative connotation.
(10:27:06 AM) JruGordon: Ain't no "fat girls" here asshole
(10:27:43 AM) Daed: I don't mean it as an insult
(10:28:41 AM) JruGordon: It doesn't matter if you meant it as an insult. That's like calling someone black the N word. It's unacceptable

#bbw^sensually^sexy@irc.dal.net
This was probably made to keep all that pesky lewdness out of the aforementioned channel, but no one's ever there. ¯\(°_o)/¯

#BBW@irc.atw-inter.net
This was a channel comprised of two very quiet Finnish guys who would talk maybe once a month. I invited them both to #chubbychannel. Now they idle there. Nice people though.

#fatchat@irc.undernet.org

"The topic for #fatchat is: #fatchat for fat and obese people their admirers and encouragers, feeders welcome"
This is a somewhat active channel. It's mostly for homosexual men. I never saw any women there, though I'm sure they'd be welcome.

#inflation@irc.furnet.org
The topic for #inflation is: Inflation [18+]! Growing by huffs, puffs, hoses, pumps, or whatever to fill you up! Air/Gas inflation, liquid inflation, weight gain/fattening, muscle expansion, etc! Be kind, plz caption URLs and take sexual play to PM | Join the blimpy Mastodon: https://blimps.xyz
This is essentially the same thing as #fatchat, but for furries. They're also more oriented towards roleplay. Very friendly people.

#fattening@irc.anthrochat.net
The topic for #fattening is: Welcome to #fattening! Come eat your fill and then some! (Adults Only - 18+) | Be Polite! Ask before eating someone! (Keep non-vanilla RP to PMs please) | Draccy has a Furry RPG Minecraft server! PM for details. | This chat isn't dead - it just gets very lazy and naps a lot.
This is very similar to #inflation mentioned above and even has some of the same people in it.

#expansion@irc.furnet.org

Users: 10
The topic for #expansion is: http://resize.club - https://the.resize.club -- #expansion: growing bigger, fuller, larger
Topic for #expansion set by Namlesh at 08:59:01 PM on 01/11/2018

There's more I might add in the future.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2019, 10:29 PM
RE: BBW & Fetish IRC Channels
If you ever come across some that are just for like chilling and all I'd be down for that. I hate tryin to join new communities only to find out people wanna just e-fuck or roleplay shit.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-21-2019, 06:00 PM
Well #bbw@irc.dal.net is basically no lewds allowed, but good luck with not stepping on landmines there. They're down for just plain old chatting in #fatchat@irc.undernet.org

If you log in to a server, you can type /list to see a full list of all the available channels. Anthrochat has #freedom if you want to talk to furries about any topic but is does require a registered nick. Most of the channels in Anthrochat and Furnet are furry related as one would expect, so I haven't explored very much there. I have Pidgin which shows how many users are in each channel on the list and can sort from most populated to least. I find it fun to just browse the list and pick ones that look interesting and see what kinds of characters I meet.

Here's a really useful website I use for finding channels: https://netsplit.de/

I went to #Furry@irc.furnet.com just now to look around.
(01:56:09 AM) IBM_DaedPad: I have a furry friend who's just looking for a place to chat without any roleplay or e-sex
(02:01:55 AM) Teh_Away: that would have been here... about 10yrs ago when IRC was still widely used

Ironically that's one of the busier channels.
06-22-2019, 12:02 AM
Some more delightful excerpts from #bbw@irc.dal.net:
(07:47:42 AM) Daed: Do you all hate me yet?
(07:48:01 AM) Mysti_Bleue: not yet, give us time Daed

(07:50:58 AM) Mysti_Bleue: anime is stupid as hell
(07:51:00 AM) Mysti_Bleue: for kids
(07:51:46 AM) Daed: I could show you anime that you wouldn't think was stupid
(07:51:55 AM) Daed: There's a genre for everyone
(07:51:57 AM) Mysti_Bleue: no you couldnt
(07:52:03 AM) Daed: It's not all pokemon and Naruto
(07:52:07 AM) Mysti_Bleue: I've seen the sex anime
(07:52:10 AM) Mysti_Bleue: its STUPID

I accidentally clicked on it in my chat list this morning. I don't know why I choose to endure this sort of torture.
06-22-2019, 03:23 AM
(10:31:06 AM) Halwes: sup nigga ?
(10:31:16 AM) Mysti_Bleue: OMG
(10:31:18 AM) Mysti_Bleue: no he didnt
(10:31:27 AM) mode (+b *!*@156.213.141.8) by Mysti_Bleue
(10:31:30 AM) Halwes left the room (Kicked by Mysti_Bleue (Mysti_Bleue)).
06-22-2019, 04:09 AM
(06-21-2019 06:00 PM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote:  Well #bbw@irc.dal.net is basically no lewds allowed, but good luck with not stepping on landmines there. They're down for just plain old chatting in #fatchat@irc.undernet.org

If you log in to a server, you can type /list to see a full list of all the available channels. Anthrochat has #freedom if you want to talk to furries about any topic but is does require a registered nick. Most of the channels in Anthrochat and Furnet are furry related as one would expect, so I haven't explored very much there. I have Pidgin which shows how many users are in each channel on the list and can sort from most populated to least. I find it fun to just browse the list and pick ones that look interesting and see what kinds of characters I meet.

Here's a really useful website I use for finding channels: https://netsplit.de/

I went to #Furry@irc.furnet.com just now to look around.
(01:56:09 AM) IBM_DaedPad: I have a furry friend who's just looking for a place to chat without any roleplay or e-sex
(02:01:55 AM) Teh_Away: that would have been here... about 10yrs ago when IRC was still widely used

Ironically that's one of the busier channels.

I think I'll hard pass on the triggertown one lol

I might check out those other two if I get enough courage to try lol

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user