Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Steam Room - Let It All Out
04-02-2015, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2015 09:01 AM by Marechal des logis Daedalus.)
RE: The Steam Room - Let It All Out
While I was working today, loading things from the warehouse into a semi-trailor truck, the keys to my Honda Scooter went missing. I only noticed after we finished. Usually they are on a clip attached to my belt to make sure I do not lose them.

I depend upon that Honda. It gets me to work rapidly for when I have debilitating zone-out times in the mornings. It allowed me to leave the base and go have adventures when I was still in the service. It has taken me on many trips to a certain person I loved. I put a cover over it every night. I almost have a sort of love affair with it.

I tried getting spare keys made before, but they never work. When I could not find the keys, it was profoundly depressing. I am not sure if anyone wants to hear what the thought of not being able to start the Honda made me want to do.

Here is what I thought was very noteworthy though. My manager offered to give me a ride home, but after I accepted she said, word for word, "A great joke you've played on yourself, losing your keys."

To which I said "It really is a tragedy..." It seemed as though she did not quite understand or care about the problem.

I wanted to say more, but she is one of those people who is always on a Bluetooth headset. She switched immediately to talking to someone unseen.

I had my feelings when she first transferred from Chalmette, but I figured this was just my judgmental nature. Now I am more certain that she is a narcissist. The other employees see that she is a hard woman, but I am not sure if they see what I see. I am going to keep myself as distant as possible from her, and hope I can keep my job.

I suppose I have done a poor job of that. I should have just walked home. Now she knows where I live.

http://mrcl-daedalus.deviantart.com/
https://sushigirl.us/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Steam Room - Let It All Out - Peppero - 04-15-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: The Steam Room - Let It All Out - Odin - 08-11-2014, 06:34 AM
RE: The Steam Room - Let It All Out - Odin - 01-23-2015, 09:51 AM
RE: The Steam Room - Let It All Out - Marechal des logis Daedalus - 04-02-2015 08:39 AM