Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Steam Room - Let It All Out
09-04-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: The Steam Room - Let It All Out
So every so often I go see a doctor that was appointed to me by the same company that employes my shrink. He/she prescribes medication and all that, asks me how they're effecting me and all that. Then, almost every single time, they go to consult a fellow by the name of Dr. Brooks.

Best way that I can describe him is Mr. Rogers mixed with Hannibal Lecter, and I say this because once when I said that a certain amount of medication that I was taking almost made me go through with my own suicide, Dr. Brooks just kind of laughed like you would at a corny joke that your boss would tell you at a cocktail party just to see who was the biggest brown noser in the room. And that scared me more that day than anything else has in my entire life. I don't think he meant it to be menacing or hostile. When you see so many patients like me on a regular basis, I'm sure you just kind of become emotionally numb to it so you don't become attached

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: The Steam Room - Let It All Out
Feeling low and useless lately. New job is proving more stressful than I anticipated. I have this bad habit of quitting things if I'm not good at it immediately, and this is one of them. Can't do that, the pressure of taking care of my family is ever looming. Had my first serious panic attack this morning on the way to work. I haven't had one this severe in five years. I'm just at a loss and there is no one around to help me anymore.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply