06-23-2017, 12:18 PM
RE: Spam Thread
Neo would be pleased.
[Image: P1010020_2.jpg]

http://mrcl-daedalus.deviantart.com/
https://sushigirl.us/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2017, 06:12 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2017 06:14 AM by Marechal des logis Daedalus.)
I have not played any video game at all in a long while, so I downloaded Shogo Mobile Armor Division, since it is one of the few anime-themed first person shooters. The faces of the in-game character models are disappointingly awkward, but I liked all this art on the textures and the visuals in general. It's fun and easy to start playing too.

[Image: Shogo_01.png]

[Image: Shogo_02.png]

[Image: Shogo_03.png]

[Image: Shogo_04.png]

[Image: Shogo_05.png]

[Image: Shogo_06.png]

[Image: Shogo_07.png]

[Image: Shogo_08.png]

[Image: Shogo_09.png]

[Image: Shogo_10.png]

[Image: Shogo_11.png]

[Image: Shogo_12.png]

[Image: Shogo_13.png]

[Image: Shogo_14.png]

[Image: Shogo_15.png]
07-04-2017, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2017 09:30 AM by Odin.)
Another year of greasy burgers with booze, crowded public launch sites, and fat girls in short shorts and crop tops.

...also Photobucket apparently just decided to break the one thing they had done right all these years. I probably should go through and download everything I ever hosted with them to be archived for hosting elsewhere.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
07-07-2017, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2017 04:48 PM by R. Fresco.)
Happy Birthday Aerial-Rave

Have they even been on IRC? I dunno cause I'm never on the IRC.
07-28-2017, 03:03 PM
(07-07-2017 04:47 PM)R. Fresco Wrote:  Happy Birthday Aerial-Rave

He used to be.

You used to be.

Maybe both of you should be again. These days its down to just Chaos, Daedalus, Nemesis and I on there. Everyone else kinda forgot about the place.

08-08-2017, 10:32 AM

http://mrcl-daedalus.deviantart.com/
https://sushigirl.us/
08-13-2017, 01:47 PM
(07-28-2017 03:03 PM)Odin Wrote:  

He used to be.

You used to be.

Maybe both of you should be again. These days its down to just Chaos, Daedalus, Nemesis and I on there. Everyone else kinda forgot about the place.

yeah I really need to set up my screen and be on IRC again. Why is everyone on discord now though? What's wrong with IRC?
08-24-2017, 04:14 AM
(08-13-2017 01:47 PM)R. Fresco Wrote:  
(07-28-2017 03:03 PM)Odin Wrote:  

He used to be.

You used to be.

yeah I really need to set up my screen and be on IRC again. Why is everyone on discord now though? What's wrong with IRC?

For some reason I could never get into it myself. Discord I like because I got all my severs listed on the side, and all of the severs channels are easy to get into. I don't remember it being as easy on IRC, but I only ever used the mibbit IRC thing tho, the IRC program I tried using way back when might have had it but I was just too dumb to figure out apparently.
Also avatars and images get posted in the chat instead of links, as well as URL previews, which are small but useful.

In other news, Shippo and I have moved again. We're near Rochester now, Shippo got a job finally, but it's only on a year contract that might be moved to a permanent position at the end. So we're either just gonna be here for a year or for a bit longer. Our new place is pretty snazzy, the area itself is much better than Ithaca was, the apartment I feel is better in some ways, not as good in others.
I'm still workin retail, but I might try to get in where Shippo did soon if I can. My dad is gonna give me his car this weekend, so that's cool. Other than that nothing much else is happening. Wish I could hang out with ya guys more, so maybe I'll try IRC again idk...

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2017, 10:26 AM
I was going to ask if you were still in the Ithaca area. Ithaca commons is apparently quite the hot spot for playing pokemon go, all the pokestops and gyms in a public-accessible place with other people around to do the larger raids with. We've gone up there a few times now to farm items since the spots near us get somewhat lean.

Market Street in Corning is also a good spot for farming i've found, again because people and pokestops in the same place and same time.

Have you ever heard of Alexander NY? Its maybe an hour out from Buffalo. Next week I'll be there September 7-10 aboard a 1915 Frick Eclipse steam tractor. Going to have some fun with that.

http://alexandersteamshow.com/ is their info.

09-14-2017, 02:04 PM
Found my new favorite music video. It only becomes more interesting as it goes along.