Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
06-16-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Spam Thread
(06-12-2016 12:31 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  It's okay. I got some bud for ya too if drinking is a no go. :3
Smoking is bad for you, mmkay?

[Image: aAyavEr.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2016, 07:21 PM
[Image: QBYvZVt.jpg]

I'm kinda interested in Zelda again.

P.S. Kojimas new game looks fucking stupid.

P.S. Resident Evil 7 is by far the single most idiotic move anyone has made at this years E3. Poor a little of your 40s in membrance for them fine RE asses that likely won't be in the future. Shit's even sadder when you think about how SNK came out of years focused on Pachinko batting 100s.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
06-17-2016, 10:07 AM
(06-02-2016 02:34 PM)neo_ozon Wrote:  
(06-02-2016 01:09 PM)Froot-Loup Wrote:  That feel when based Tom "I'm CIA" King is now writing the Batman comics.
[Image: Mv3Kmw7.gif]
His work on Vision for Marvel and Omega Men was very highly regarded and I'm glad to see people enjoying his take on Batman, even if I particularly couldn't care less about the character. Rebirth is really shaping up to be something special for two brand revivals that had so much squandered potiential. I'm really not all that biased towards any one company, but I was raised on DC books and want so desperately for them to succeed in the face of Marvel, who can seemingly do no wrong right now. And even if Marvel is currently publishing some decent stuff like Ewing's Ultimates, there's still a massive "quantity over quality" issue

Vision is actually the main reason I was so hyped. I knew basically nothing about that character beyond the movies but I picked up the first issue after hearing it was good/weird, and then I got hooked by how good the writing was. Will probably drop it as soon as King leaves though, but it's a great book in the sea of mediocrity at Marvel.

I'm probably biased towards DC when it comes to things that aren't movies though, but I never really found many of Marvel's comics to be that interesting. The way the writing for things there in general have been lately isn't helping at all. There's politically correct, and then there's whatever the fuck Marvel is doing.

(06-16-2016 07:21 PM)Chaos Wrote:  I'm kinda interested in Zelda again.

P.S. Resident Evil 7 is by far the single most idiotic move anyone has made at this years E3. Poor a little of your 40s in membrance for them fine RE asses that likely won't be in the future. Shit's even sadder when you think about how SNK came out of years focused on Pachinko batting 100s.

It's not that hard to make open world games more interesting than the kind Todd Howard makes. I still wonder what could have been with The Phantom Pain though.

Also you looks fucking stupid!

And I'll say that Resident Evil 7 is possibly one of the smartest moves anyone has made at E3! They basically took a brilliant idea that Konami threw in the trash that could have revitalized their horror franchise and Capcom used it to do the same with their own horror franchise.
06-17-2016, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2016 12:54 PM by Chaos.)
(06-17-2016 10:07 AM)Froot-Loup Wrote:  
(06-02-2016 01:09 PM)Froot-Loup Wrote:  That feel when based Tom "I'm CIA" King is now writing the Batman comics.
His work on Vision for Marvel and Omega Men was very highly regarded and I'm glad to see people enjoying his take on Batman, even if I particularly couldn't care less about the character. Rebirth is really shaping up to be something special for two brand revivals that had so much squandered potiential. I'm really not all that biased towards any one company, but I was raised on DC books and want so desperately for them to succeed in the face of Marvel, who can seemingly do no wrong right now. And even if Marvel is currently publishing some decent stuff like Ewing's Ultimates, there's still a massive "quantity over quality" issue

Vision is actually the main reason I was so hyped. I knew basically nothing about that character beyond the movies but I picked up the first issue after hearing it was good/weird, and then I got hooked by how good the writing was. Will probably drop it as soon as King leaves though, but it's a great book in the sea of mediocrity at Marvel.

I'm probably biased towards DC when it comes to things that aren't movies though, but I never really found many of Marvel's comics to be that interesting. The way the writing for things there in general have been lately isn't helping at all. There's politically correct, and then there's whatever the fuck Marvel is doing.

It's not that hard to make open world games more interesting than the kind Todd Howard makes. I still wonder what could have been with The Phantom Pain though.

And I'll say that Resident Evil 7 is possibly one of the smartest moves anyone has made at E3! They basically took a brilliant idea that Konami threw in the trash that could have revitalized their horror franchise and Capcom used it to do the same with their own horror franchise.

Todd Howard believes Skyrim remastered will bring in new blood while luring old back even though the common man likely has found something else to be interested about and old blood didn't like Skyrim.

The fuck is with the baby?
http://nichegamer.com/2016/06/13/kojima-...-new-game/
I remember when reveals showed actual gameplay. Kojima is such a wannabe director westaboo.

Are you daft?! Such a drastic change is gonna alienate most of the fans they have for RE with the older PS1 audience having huge issues with it looking and playing like a walking simulator not to mention the VR thing making it hard to believe it won't end up being another Operation Raccoon City. This move also hints at Mercenaries being dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_5kwX0LZAc
Why couldn't it have been that but fully realized?

Was really hoping for a Rebecca game.

P.S. Fuck the Silent Hill audience.

06-18-2016, 02:10 AM
(06-17-2016 12:53 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

Todd Howard believes Skyrim remastered will bring in new blood while luring old back even though the common man likely has found something else to be interested about and old blood didn't like Skyrim.

I remember when reveals showed actual gameplay. Kojima is such a wannabe director westaboo.

Are you daft?! Such a drastic change is gonna alienate most of the fans they have for RE with the older PS1 audience having huge issues with it looking and playing like a walking simulator not to mention the VR thing making it hard to believe it won't end up being another Operation Raccoon City. This move also hints at Mercenaries being dead.

I like how you think you represent the entire audience of every gamer ever
when in fact, you're just an old fart

[Image: aAyavEr.gif]
06-18-2016, 03:44 AM
(06-18-2016 02:10 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote:  
(06-17-2016 12:53 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

I like how you think you represent the entire audience of every gamer ever
when in fact, you're just an old fart

I never acted like I think such a thing, for I know there exists a special kind of dumbass that would buy Skyrim remastered, I'm sure you feel a comradery among their ilk.

Anyone who has eyes and half a brain would know the audience that RE4-6 drew in wouldn't care for RE7. RE 1-3 fans would take one look at it walk over to REmake 2s campsite. It might get some of the Silent Hills audience ala MN9 if what has been said about it not being part of the game.

[Image: u4i3DDg.jpg]

06-18-2016, 09:43 AM
I just lol'd so hard there XD
06-19-2016, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2016 01:16 PM by Marechal des logis Daedalus.)
Chaos found additional burgs.

[Image: 50100525_p0.jpg]
06-19-2016, 04:59 PM
(06-19-2016 11:46 AM)Marechal des logis Daedalus Wrote:  Chaos found additional burgs.

[Image: 50100525_p0.jpg]

Yuri burgs.

[Image: TIlGBIM.jpg]

06-20-2016, 01:08 AM
Naval burgs.

[Image: 57443483_p9.jpg]