Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
11-30-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Spam Thread
(11-30-2015 12:27 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  
(11-29-2015 06:34 PM)Chaos Wrote:  
(11-29-2015 04:01 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  I think if it weren't for tumblr I might have given undertale a shot. But even watching the grumps play it, I thought it looked mediocre.

It's a game that runs off of nostalgia and fursperm.

Which makes the fact that Samael got his character in the game and a bunch of people were bitching about furries being in the game even funnier.
I haven't seen anyone complaining. Someone on steam made a topic asking "Is Toby a furry?" Everyone just sorta shrugged and said "does it matter?"

[Image: aAyavEr.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2015, 01:30 AM
(11-30-2015 01:13 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote:  
(11-29-2015 04:01 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  I think if it weren't for tumblr I might have given undertale a shot. But even watching the grumps play it, I thought it looked mediocre.

Which makes the fact that Samael got his character in the game and a bunch of people were bitching about furries being in the game even funnier.
I haven't seen anyone complaining. Someone on steam made a topic asking "Is Toby a furry?" Everyone just sorta shrugged and said "does it matter?"

It was mostly people on tumblr, and a bunch of them being fat fetishists themselves. They were more mad that a MALE fat furry got in the game, but all the other furry shit in the game was just fine apparently.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-30-2015, 01:33 AM
(11-30-2015 01:30 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  

It was mostly people on tumblr, and a bunch of them being fat fetishists themselves. They were more mad that a MALE fat furry got in the game, but all the other furry shit in the game was just fine apparently.
....Who?
If it's Asgore, he isn't even fat. He's strong as fuck and you just can't see the muscles because he has fur. Only the strongest survived the human's attack at the time.

11-30-2015, 01:47 AM
(11-30-2015 01:33 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote:  
(11-29-2015 06:34 PM)Chaos Wrote:  It's a game that runs off of nostalgia and fursperm.

....Who?
If it's Asgore, he isn't even fat. He's strong as fuck and you just can't see the muscles because he has fur. Only the strongest survived the human's attack at the time.

No they were complaining about the "so sorry" character that turned out to be Samael's character saying how it's "bullshit some disgusting fat furry got himself into the game and ruined it" and shit like that.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-30-2015, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2015 01:54 AM by kawaiiChiimera.)
(11-30-2015 01:47 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  
(11-30-2015 01:33 AM)kawaiiChiimera Wrote:  
(11-30-2015 12:27 AM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  Which makes the fact that Samael got his character in the game and a bunch of people were bitching about furries being in the game even funnier.

....Who?

No they were complaining about the "so sorry" character that turned out to be Samael's character saying how it's "bullshit some disgusting fat furry got himself into the game and ruined it" and shit like that.
...uh. Alright, I guess. Though I have no idea who or what that is. I don't really even bother with half of the entire fandom. The only person I know from furaffinity/tumblr is a huge dick, so I haven't bothered.

11-30-2015, 02:17 AM
Thats funny, that they would bitch about something like that.

Far as I'm concerned the whole game has furries in it, but its still enjoyable.

Pacifist mode does indeed play out kind of like a visual novel with some bullet hell dodge my attacks thrown in.

Genocide though, oh my god. The bossfights, and the feels, and just wow.

Especially because afterward it starts messing with you. Do a pacifist mode after completing a genocide and watch what happens.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
11-30-2015, 02:21 AM
(11-30-2015 02:17 AM)Odin Wrote:  Thats funny, that they would bitch about something like that.

Far as I'm concerned the whole game has furries in it, but its still enjoyable.

Pacifist mode does indeed play out kind of like a visual novel with some bullet hell dodge my attacks thrown in.

Genocide though, oh my god. The bossfights, and the feels, and just wow.

Especially because afterward it starts messing with you. Do a pacifist mode after completing a genocide and watch what happens.
I can't do a Genocide run. That'd require hurting Toriel. ;(

11-30-2015, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2015 03:08 AM by neo_ozon.)

I played some of it. For what it is, it's an interesting concept, but the fact that you're supposed to go out of your way to not kill opponents just doesn't make any sense from a gameplay or RPG standpoint

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
11-30-2015, 03:10 AM
Wow.

Neo confirmed homocidal maniac.

It is different for an RPG to be able to progress without killing anyone, but I don't see how that makes it any less of an RPG. The progression is achieved in other ways.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
11-30-2015, 03:34 AM
(11-30-2015 03:10 AM)Odin Wrote:  It is different for an RPG to be able to progress without killing anyone, but I don't see how that makes it any less of an RPG. The progression is achieved in other ways.

I thought that it was, overall, a very interest concept especially with the bullet hell aspect for dodging opponents attacks. IDK, there's a lot of new ideas going on in indie games these days, namely games like Gone Home, that I don't agree with but still respect for what they're trying to do

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~