Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
04-22-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: Spam Thread
So apparently I gave some girl on omegle my email to keep in contact....I was extremely drunk and high on painkillers (my tooth is killing me, it was.not.entirely recreation), and I don't remember a lick of what happened or who she is or what we talked about......Let this be a lesson to you people, don't drink and omegle x.x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2014, 09:52 AM
Never wine and Vine, either. I hope you'll feel better soon, Ulf.

Also, nice purple name. For a second, I thought I unboxed an Unusual Ulfric Blackheart.

When the "G" falls off of the local Graveyard gates.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nbb6221br71r4itqj.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-22-2014, 12:31 PM
I feel fine, but thanks, lol. Just confused about who this chick is XD

And thanks again, I just got promoted to help with bot clean up Tongue
04-22-2014, 12:45 PM
So I get a $400 check this week, don't have to pay the cable bill now cuz I told parents I'm gonna be saving up and/or using the money now towards moving. I'm gonna put $100 in savings for sure, but I need to decide between getting a better phone or a bicycle, each one is $100 but I'm only getting one.

A new phone would be better just because the shitty one I got on black friday sucks, but then again when I move in with Shippo we'll either get a phone or I'll use his. But having my own is still needed. I could switch back to a non-smartphone but idk.

I could use a bike here and when I move, here I can ride around the area and stuff, there I can use it to get to places when I can't drive my car. Downside with that tho is I can't really think of a place to keep it. Here Mom said I can have it in the house if it's not dirty, which would be a whole two days lol, I can put it on the deck but then it's vulnerable to being stolen and the weather. Out there idk what the space is yet so I'm not sure if I can fit it anywhere in the apartment.

Gonna have to talk to Shippo about it...

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
04-22-2014, 01:01 PM
Honestly I would go with the bike, but I am biased as I have been thinking about getting one recently. When you move in with shippo why could you not keep it inside there? Also, you can always spend an extra twenty bucks and get a good bike chain and lock.
04-22-2014, 01:05 PM
(04-22-2014 01:01 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Honestly I would go with the bike, but I am biased as I have been thinking about getting one recently. When you move in with shippo why could you not keep it inside there? Also, you can always spend an extra twenty bucks and get a good bike chain and lock.

Yeah true...

Shippo just keeps saying the area is really steep and stuff. But it's like, then I'll walk the bike up the hills?

04-22-2014, 01:12 PM
(04-22-2014 12:45 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  So I get a $400 check this week, don't have to pay the cable bill now cuz I told parents I'm gonna be saving up and/or using the money now towards moving. I'm gonna put $100 in savings for sure, but I need to decide between getting a better phone or a bicycle, each one is $100 but I'm only getting one.
I'm going to recommend the phone now, bike when you move. Here's why.

Phone now means you have your own phone, you can upgrade it to something nice that you like, and you can add it to Shippo's plan (or he to yours) if you decide to have a joint account. If you don't decide to have a joint account, or if it's more expensive that way for some reason, you will still have your own phone.

Getting a bike now causes two problems. The first problem is current storage. You said you won't be able to keep it inside the house after a couple days so where will you keep it? The second issue is that bikes can be a bitch to move. If you don't have a lot of space, the bike will be an awkward bit taking up space. If you do have a lot of space (like on a moving truck), the bike can fall and ding itself or smash into something else during the drive. If you keep it on its side, it might slide (causing scratches) or something could fall on it. I recommend getting the bike after you move.

I am convinced that you stole my wife to make her his priestess.
[Image: TPg6VcL.jpg]
04-22-2014, 01:23 PM
(04-22-2014 01:12 PM)Peppero Wrote:  
(04-22-2014 12:45 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  So I get a $400 check this week, don't have to pay the cable bill now cuz I told parents I'm gonna be saving up and/or using the money now towards moving. I'm gonna put $100 in savings for sure, but I need to decide between getting a better phone or a bicycle, each one is $100 but I'm only getting one.
I'm going to recommend the phone now, bike when you move. Here's why.

Phone now means you have your own phone, you can upgrade it to something nice that you like, and you can add it to Shippo's plan (or he to yours) if you decide to have a joint account. If you don't decide to have a joint account, or if it's more expensive that way for some reason, you will still have your own phone.

Getting a bike now causes two problems. The first problem is current storage. You said you won't be able to keep it inside the house after a couple days so where will you keep it? The second issue is that bikes can be a bitch to move. If you don't have a lot of space, the bike will be an awkward bit taking up space. If you do have a lot of space (like on a moving truck), the bike can fall and ding itself or smash into something else during the drive. If you keep it on its side, it might slide (causing scratches) or something could fall on it. I recommend getting the bike after you move.

Hmm good points. He's getting a t-mobile phone for his Bday, so I was considering switching to that. Just not really sure on a phone yet. The T-mobile site doesn't have a good selection for some reason, but walmart has some good ones, but they have Windows 8 on them, and I'm iffy on that OS

The phone I was considering was this http://www.walmart.com/ip/T-Mobile-Pre-P...d/36216464 which is the same as this http://www.walmart.com/ip/T-Mobile-Pre-P...e/24099994 but with a giftcard lol

04-22-2014, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2014 01:28 PM by Peppero.)
Nokias always seem to be a good buy, and you can totally use it with T-Mobile apparently. Good to go.

I am convinced that you stole my wife to make her his priestess.
[Image: TPg6VcL.jpg]
04-23-2014, 08:44 AM
I really don't ever want to hear the term "cheesy" ever again. It's used by nothing but mentally brain dead morons to describe something that's over 10 years old with complete and utter disrespect

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~