Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
10-13-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: Spam Thread
(10-13-2015 12:49 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Everyone will just move to deep web it gets that bad
The ones that know how anyway

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2015, 07:06 AM
(10-13-2015 12:49 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Everyone will just move to deep web it gets that bad. That's my guess anyway.

[Image: jjLiJPp.png]

I don't think the deep web is safe enough since from what I've been hearing whenever I end up in the threads is that they're trying to make their own internet or something.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
10-13-2015, 07:35 AM
The internet is quickly becoming its own country, I swear.

Too bad it will be completely run by old weirdos and little kids.

When the "G" falls off of the local Graveyard gates.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nbb6221br71r4itqj.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-13-2015, 10:23 AM
(10-13-2015 07:35 AM)Lizzy Wrote:  The internet is quickly becoming its own country, I swear.

Too bad it will be completely run by old weirdos and little kids.

Don't worry, all the little kids are gonna get their internet shut off from their habit of posting Copyrighted content.
Maybe the future won't be so filled with shitty OC as I thought it would be.

10-13-2015, 06:00 PM
Oh yeah, I also heard that copyrights won't count if you get them outside of the US too, so you Canucks gotta gotta deal with us.

10-14-2015, 12:50 AM
(10-13-2015 06:00 PM)Chaos Wrote:  Oh yeah, I also heard that copyrights won't count if you get them outside of the US too, so you Canucks gotta gotta deal with us.

I just hope you Yankees don't try to hide behind us when China comes for that money you owe them.

It being an Internet country, all you guys could really do against them is claim to have slept with their mothers.

Its China, they would rule that place.

When the "G" falls off of the local Graveyard gates.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nbb6221br71r4itqj.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-14-2015, 05:04 AM
(10-14-2015 12:50 AM)Lizzy Wrote:  
(10-13-2015 06:00 PM)Chaos Wrote:  Oh yeah, I also heard that copyrights won't count if you get them outside of the US too, so you Canucks gotta gotta deal with us.

I just hope you Yankees don't try to hide behind us when China comes for that money you owe them.

It being an Internet country, all you guys could really do against them is claim to have slept with their mothers.

Don't worry fam, we got their backs, just gotta move a few people over there and China will have no food left within a week tops.

10-14-2015, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2015 01:53 PM by Aerial-Rave.)
(10-14-2015 05:04 AM)Chaos Wrote:  
(10-14-2015 12:50 AM)Lizzy Wrote:  

Don't worry fam, we got their backs, just gotta move a few people over there and China will have no food left within a week tops.

Someone is forgetting the fact that America is actually capable of being self sufficient but is just holding out until China collapses.

(10-12-2015 01:26 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  .....I would spend time and money to find a way to make that happen. "What's poppin my jigaboo!"

I can dig it.

(10-12-2015 10:59 PM)Odin Wrote:  Meanwhile I'm over here still avoiding social networking in general like the plague it is.

Not that it will matter. TPP passed and just needs a language scrub-down before going into effect as internation law.

When it does, humanity is fucked. We'll have handed over authority to the corporate taskmasters and sold out our freedoms.

You say that as if this deal was public...You know as well as I this was slipped under everyone's noses.

[Image: chibi_illaoi_by_huly0w-d9hxwfl.jpg]
10-14-2015, 10:06 PM
People knew TPP was in the works and was going to do things we didn't want.

There should have been public outrage over it even being suggested, but most people didn't care enough to speak up.

And now, there's a chance that they can't do so without some corporation sueing them for it.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
10-15-2015, 03:13 AM
(10-14-2015 10:06 PM)Odin Wrote:  People knew TPP was in the works and was going to do things we didn't want.

There should have been public outrage over it even being suggested, but most people didn't care enough to speak up.

And now, there's a chance that they can't do so without some corporation sueing them for it.

8Chan was going bonkers trying to get it spread but all the big names thought it wouldn't be passed or that it was nothing. Hell, even a bunch of offline groups were trying to get it shut down I think the last big hope was that the Canadian farmers would get Canada out of it and the fact most of Japan hated it would have them pass over it too. Pray to your gods that there is some miracle that makes everyone run for the hills from it.