Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
12-30-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Spam Thread
(12-30-2014 03:55 PM)R. Fresco Wrote:  
(12-25-2014 06:36 AM)Chaos Wrote:  
(11-30-2014 03:03 PM)R. Fresco Wrote:  
(11-30-2014 12:50 AM)Nexis Wrote:  I use Pandora at work, it really does help to pass the time.

And yes, that game really has been fun so far; what's your team at the moment Fresco? Mine's Marshtomp, Shroomish, Metang, Ninjask, Swablu, and Electrode.

Sceptile, Metagross, Latios, Manetric, Sharpedo, Liloon. Liloon and Sarpedo are awesome HM slaves.

Why are you using legendarys?

You have shit taste in spelling. And cause shiny mega metagross.

Shit taste or greeeeat taste?

Are you saying you think Metagross is a legendary or that it was your reason for getting ORAS?

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2014, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2014 01:21 PM by neo_ozon.)
I swear, one of these days my sudden tinges of "obession" on one particular thing are going to be the end of me financially or otherwise. Right now it's Mercenary/Assassin/ Hitman comics like Bloodshot, Deathstroke, Deadshot, Punisher, Deathlok, and numerous others

Next couple of months, who knows what it might be?

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
12-31-2014, 08:37 PM
(12-30-2014 07:19 PM)Chaos Wrote:  
(11-30-2014 03:03 PM)R. Fresco Wrote:  
(11-30-2014 12:50 AM)Nexis Wrote:  I use Pandora at work, it really does help to pass the time.

And yes, that game really has been fun so far; what's your team at the moment Fresco? Mine's Marshtomp, Shroomish, Metang, Ninjask, Swablu, and Electrode.

Sceptile, Metagross, Latios, Manetric, Sharpedo, Liloon. Liloon and Sarpedo are awesome HM slaves.

Are you saying you think Metagross is a legendary or that it was your reason for getting ORAS?
Metagross is a pseudo-legendary.
01-01-2015, 08:08 AM
(12-31-2014 08:37 PM)R. Fresco Wrote:  
(12-30-2014 07:19 PM)Chaos Wrote:  
(11-30-2014 03:03 PM)R. Fresco Wrote:  Sceptile, Metagross, Latios, Manetric, Sharpedo, Liloon. Liloon and Sarpedo are awesome HM slaves.

Metagross is a pseudo-legendary.

Fanon doesn't count, Metagross is just "strong", you can catch Metang in the wild with G5 too.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
01-01-2015, 08:37 AM
Hard to believe that 2014 is gone already too.

Chubbychannel is 4 years old now, having been first created in December 2010.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
01-01-2015, 09:49 AM
So my mom just told me that some girl who was working for her threw a hissy fit about not being brought on full time after her seasonal time with the company was and literally walked out on the job. I have been desperately trying to get hired and it pisses me the fuck off that an ungrateful little shit like that got the job in the first place when it should have gone to someone who was actually willing to work for it and earn their keep

01-04-2015, 04:00 PM
Fuck, we lasted that long? That shit is amazing. Also, I am fucked blazed as fuck right now. Smokin that loud.
01-04-2015, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 11:13 PM by neo_ozon.)
Got two new story ideas. Let me know what you guys think

Flight Of The Annihilator
Quote:Niles Anderson was an innocent man wrongly imprisoned for a crime he did not commit. Four years after he was locked up in a maximum security prison, he and half a dozen others will have their chance during “Running Of The Thugs”, a semi-annual event where hardened criminal scum have the opportunity for a pardoning of their crimes. The catch? They have to outrun and out think one of man’s deadliest creations, the Deadsight model android, whose precision with weapons (especially the rifle) is unmatched with thousands perishing at his cold, metallic hands. But with the entirety of the harsh Nevada desert as it's hellish playground, will Niles even stand a chance?

Dex Numbray: The Coming Of The Wolf
Quote:8:20 p.m. eastern standard time, the news reports will herald the first mass electrical storm in a quarter of a century at 12:00 a.m. the following dawn. The shockwaves will be so fierce as to open up a dimensional rift in hyper time, unleashing a spectre of death onto the globe. He is Polaxx. He is the fabled star child of the apocalypse, the forteller of decay, the ultimate menace of God and creation itself. In his wake, seeds of a new era will be sown and reaped. One of chaotic seismic rot of the Earth’s core. It will send our planet, without the aid of an axis, spiraling helplessly into a black hole. There-in entire populations will extinguish within the mere batting of an eyelash. But who can save us from such an unearthly horror beyond description?

The same electrical storm that birthed this unholy wrath will trigger paranormal awakenings in five unlikely people. Only their combined supernatural abilities can be enough to end Polaxx once and for all. They are the distant descendants of the Wolf Tribe, an ancient clan of native american shamans who spoke to the Earth goddess and made her breath that of their own.

01-05-2015, 03:42 PM
Relevant https://vine.co/v/Od5rbXt2pau
01-06-2015, 08:46 AM
(12-29-2014 11:17 AM)atlas21 Wrote:  Happy Holidays everyone Big Grin -late-

(01-04-2015 10:33 PM)neo_ozon Wrote:  Got two new story ideas. Let me know what you guys think

Flight Of The Annihilator
Quote:Niles Anderson was an innocent man wrongly imprisoned for a crime he did not commit. Four years after he was locked up in a maximum security prison, he and half a dozen others will have their chance during “Running Of The Thugs”, a semi-annual event where hardened criminal scum have the opportunity for a pardoning of their crimes. The catch? They have to outrun and out think one of man’s deadliest creations, the Deadsight model android, whose precision with weapons (especially the rifle) is unmatched with thousands perishing at his cold, metallic hands. But with the entirety of the harsh Nevada desert as it's hellish playground, will Niles even stand a chance?

Dex Numbray: The Coming Of The Wolf
Quote:8:20 p.m. eastern standard time, the news reports will herald the first mass electrical storm in a quarter of a century at 12:00 a.m. the following dawn. The shockwaves will be so fierce as to open up a dimensional rift in hyper time, unleashing a spectre of death onto the globe. He is Polaxx. He is the fabled star child of the apocalypse, the forteller of decay, the ultimate menace of God and creation itself. In his wake, seeds of a new era will be sown and reaped. One of chaotic seismic rot of the Earth’s core. It will send our planet, without the aid of an axis, spiraling helplessly into a black hole. There-in entire populations will extinguish within the mere batting of an eyelash. But who can save us from such an unearthly horror beyond description?

The same electrical storm that birthed this unholy wrath will trigger paranormal awakenings in five unlikely people. Only their combined supernatural abilities can be enough to end Polaxx once and for all. They are the distant descendants of the Wolf Tribe, an ancient clan of native american shamans who spoke to the Earth goddess and made her breath that of their own.

The first would be a good one-shot short story while the second just seems like another sentai story you keep having good beginnings for and never finish!

[Image: chibi_illaoi_by_huly0w-d9hxwfl.jpg]