Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
08-23-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Spam Thread
(08-23-2014 11:33 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Must log on to Mabi tomorrow....must get Yui @_@

Waitwhat

You play Mabi?

IGN? Which server?

I'm still on Tarlach, IGN of Hirin.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2014, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2014 08:54 PM by Froot-Loup.)
(08-23-2014 11:33 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Must log on to Mabi tomorrow....must get Yui @_@

What? Explain what you mean by "get"?
08-23-2014, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2014 10:01 PM by Ulfric Blackheart.)
Lol, yeah, I only play when am over at my friends place, but I go over once or twice a week to do it. I'm trying to remember how the server thing works....I think I play on Rurairi, channel 5, under the name Ulfhedinn777

Froot: What do you mean what do I mean? Log on today and you get Yui from SAO as a pet that lasts for 5,15, or 30 days.
08-24-2014, 01:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2014 01:47 AM by Odin.)
Damn lol.

You'd be the only person I know to play on the Ruairi server.

Lulu Chaos Kayana Entia and I are all playing on the Tarlach server.

I might get on my Ruairi alt then and add you just because, but if you aren't that high level reroll onto tarlach and chill with everyone.

Just took Kayana's birthday cake out of the oven.

Baking sweetrolls and cake at the same time... oh my god the smell I can't think about anything but sweetrolls...

08-24-2014, 01:59 AM
Lol, sorry, but that is the server my friends play on, and the guild I am in is on. I am only level 19 I think and have been playing a giant fighter/magic user. My friends have been playing for years though so I have gotten some pretty sweet gear that I should not have at my level XD
08-24-2014, 10:55 AM
Ah, they're doing a crossover again. Mabi pets only last a limited amount of time? Weird.

Anyways back to fucking off from this place forever.
08-26-2014, 06:17 AM
(08-24-2014 10:55 AM)Froot-Loup Wrote:  Anyways back to fucking off from this place forever.

I have to ask.

Why?

There's so few of us left now, it makes me wonder if we'll survive another year.

Every year more and more people leave, but in 5 years we have gotten perhaps two new people.

08-30-2014, 03:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2014 03:27 AM by Blubberbutt.)
I just basically stopped caring. I got work and stuff to do around here now, when I have free time I'd rather read tumblr or watch youtube videos because I get more enjoyment out of it, and of course it's that old shit again, where I don't any feedback to anything here anymore, cuz it seems like whenever I post 90% of the time it gets glossed over or whatever (I mean, my last few posts here I've TRIED to start up a convo only for others to just post other random stuff and it just never picked up). Even if it's not true, I just personally feel tired of tryin to be active here for nothing, at least on Tumblr/elsewhere I get feedback on stuff and can talk to people.

But mostly it's like, I work 4 days a week now, 4-1 every time I work. I get to bed at 2am, get up at 9am. Usually spend the morning with Shippo doing stuff with him, when he's not around I'm cleaning up or doing said other things. On my days off it's the same way, I'm either hanging with Shippo all day or doing stuff that makes me FEEL like I'm at least being acknowledged or doing something worthwhile in some way. I at least visit and see if there's anything I can comment on, but usually I don't feel like it/don't see anything.

I wasn't even gonna really post this, and just kinda stop showing up, because people like Chaos/Mad/whoever seem to think me being upset that I don't have any attachments here means I'm whining or whatever, but I figured since you wanna know I'd let you know my POV anyway.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-30-2014, 12:15 PM
Chaos has been MIA for almost two weeks.

Madness sort of ragequit months ago.

No clue where Rakko went.

We're literally down to only a couple of people.

What can we do? I can't afford to advertise properly, and the alternatives risk inviting a raid.

Making content only goes so far when I'm the only one doing it and I have a lot of other projects going too.

08-31-2014, 12:09 AM
I started playing GW2 with friends. It's pretty fun.