Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
08-10-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: Spam Thread
So......I'm not sure if I've told you guys this, but I sort of have this very odd fascination with the Soviet Union, much in the same way people do with Rome. Well, I kind of want some old CCCP stuff to deck out my army jacket with, but I'm trying my best to avoid the sickle and hammer insignia or anything else that might give the suggestion that it's of Russian origin because I certainly don't want to be branded a communist

Why must I have such strange interests? ;_;

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2014, 04:51 PM
(08-10-2014 11:35 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  I certainly don't want to be branded a communist

Too late.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
08-11-2014, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 06:03 AM by Odin.)
Bleh. Though we are currently operating on the new server's power, I am not amused at all with its behavior.

We'll see what it does I guess. The provider we were using is taking forever to answer tickets on what is probably a simple fix.

Edit:

Okay I took the long way around it and gave it the drastic measures of by hand reinstalling the server's operating system.

But now it is running SO much better, to the point where the responses are faster than I've seen it do in a long time.

This migration also marks a return to Montreal Canada, the same city as our server was once before.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
08-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Good morning you lovely people~

08-11-2014, 11:47 PM
Man, US Agent really deserves to be in the next Captain America movie. Not only is he the perfect polar opposite foil for Cap's 40's perspective of democracy, but his black costume with red and white stripped flag is just bad ass looking

08-12-2014, 12:45 PM
Wow.

Robin Williams, dead at age 63.

Believed to be suicide, he's apparently had depression problems for quite some time.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
08-12-2014, 12:56 PM
Drinking problems, too. That sucks, he wasn't even that old.

When I was younger, I knew "Friend Like Me" by heart. Bless him.

When the "G" falls off of the local Graveyard gates.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nbb6221br71r4itqj.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2014, 01:09 PM
(08-11-2014 11:47 PM)neo_ozon Wrote:  Man, US Agent really deserves to be in the next Captain America movie. Not only is he the perfect polar opposite foil for Cap's 40's perspective of democracy, but his black costume with red and white stripped flag is just bad ass looking

Nah, I want to see me some Baron Zemo with the return of Rumlow in full on Crossbones mode:

[Image: 3829fea9a44890ca51a4e7117c7482b0-baron-z...merica.jpg][Image: Crossbones_Head.jpg]

This is assuming, of course, that Hugo Weeving was and still is sincere in his desire not to come back as Red Skull. Because c'mon, we all know that Schmidt isn't dead.

Either way, I see Steve dying in Captain America 3 as Chris Evans has already said he wishes to leave acting for awhile to pursue directing. If that's the case, Sebastian Stan may carry the shield seeing as he has quite a few more movies under contract.

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
08-12-2014, 07:07 PM
(08-12-2014 12:45 PM)Odin Wrote:  Wow.

Robin Williams, dead at age 63.

Believed to be suicide, he's apparently had depression problems for quite some time.

And according to his last tweet, he was celebrating his daughter's birthday

08-13-2014, 09:25 AM
"Death is the only great adventure." - Robin Williams as Peter Pan.