Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
04-16-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Spam Thread
Neo: I have no idea what to make of that, but I am reminded of
[Image: aeon_flux.jpg]

Mel: It is what it is. Maybe you put out the vibe?

I am convinced that you stole my wife to make her his priestess.
[Image: TPg6VcL.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2014, 12:11 PM
Boy man if I could literally eat the bots as they come along I'd be pretty fat by now.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-16-2014, 12:14 PM
(04-16-2014 12:11 PM)Blubberbutt Wrote:  Boy man if I could literally eat the bots as they come along I'd be pretty fat by now.

Thank god we don't live in the world of Megaman Battle Network.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
04-16-2014, 12:28 PM
Every time I see your name, Chaos, I pronounce it like this diptard from when I was a kid. We were playing Sonic 2 and she kept pronouncing the Chaos Emeralds as "Chows Emeralds". Now I think, "Oh, Chows has posted a reply."

04-16-2014, 12:42 PM
Yeah, a vibe. Maybe it is just the fact that I am not that interested in pursuing other relationships right now untill I become more stable and you have a bad habit of airing our issues out to people when it is none of their damn business and I do not want MY business known! So you and your boyfriend can kindly fuck off and leave me out of it!
04-16-2014, 01:11 PM
WELL then.

[Image: jzYlr2r.png]
(04-17-2014 08:27 AM)Antwancal Wrote:  They were told to get a diversion or a creative hairdo. Why do we include to go to the happy hunting-grounds back and revisit a decade that we with pleasure liberal behind
04-16-2014, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2014 01:40 PM by Chaos.)
(04-16-2014 12:28 PM)Peppero Wrote:  Every time I see your name, Chaos, I pronounce it like this diptard from when I was a kid. We were playing Sonic 2 and she kept pronouncing the Chaos Emeralds as "Chows Emeralds". Now I think, "Oh, Chows has posted a reply."

[Image: LQPCFjv.gif]

(04-16-2014 12:42 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  So you and your boyfriend can kindly fuck off and leave me out of it!

Looks like a three way's out of the question.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
04-16-2014, 02:17 PM
Yeah...he is too old for me anyway. Honestly that was a bit harsh but I am not taking it back. I stand by what I said, even if it could have been worded a bit more civily. I am happy she is moving on, and yes I am jealous because I wish I felt like I was in a place to do the same. But I want it brought up on my terms if I am going to talk about it, not hers.
04-16-2014, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2014 06:09 PM by neo_ozon.)
went to this place called Daruma yesterday with my mom for lunch. It's sort of this Japanese steakhouse and Hiabachi grill. Anyway they had this all you can eat buffet, but the kicker was that they would charge you full price for whatever you didn't eat, so it kind of gives you incentive to clean your plate and to be cautious not to eat more than your fill

Had Miso Soup, two orders of pan fried Gyoza, and shrimp and chicken tempura sushi~

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
04-16-2014, 07:17 PM
(04-16-2014 12:42 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Yeah, a vibe. Maybe it is just the fact that I am not that interested in pursuing other relationships right now untill I become more stable and you have a bad habit of airing our issues out to people when it is none of their damn business and I do not want MY business known! So you and your boyfriend can kindly fuck off and leave me out of it!
Oh, [i]you're[/] "Fluffy"? I thought it was the name of some IRL friend and not a forum member. That's pretty low, if I do say so myself. I'm happy for you, Mel, but you can always talk about good things in your life without gloating airing out the personal laundry of other members. That just seems like petty gossip.