Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
07-11-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Spam Thread
(07-10-2014 06:33 PM)Kayana Wrote:  Hitting that point in time where I feel like my existence is barely noticed by anyone other then Odin... Hard to do or say anything sometimes...

Hi, Kaya.

When the "G" falls off of the local Graveyard gates.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nbb6221br71r4itqj.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2014, 01:01 PM
(07-09-2014 02:54 AM)Odin Wrote:  I'm laughing at the whole /b/ vs SJW thing. It just sounds like it was all too easy, and probably highly entertaining if a little bit politically incorrect.

Sometimes I wonder with all the bbw threads that pop up on 4chan these days if we actually could come out of hiding.

Oh the raid would be swift, but it would certainly get us noticed- and after the haters moved off we might end up with a lot of new members out of itl

[Image: ObiWanMindTrick.jpg]

So lemme get this straight: You want to try to manipulate a board known for housing the Internet's most vicious assholes into advertising for us, in a way that won't make us looks infamous and shitty, nor tarnish the feelings we have for this place with a traumatizing raid?

Could there possibly be any downside to this?
Find all posts by this user
07-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Exactly why I haven't tried it. I've yet to stumble upon that miracle formula that gets us noticed without the blunt trauma and possible server failure of getting raided.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
07-11-2014, 02:09 PM
I agree with Odin, last thing we need is half a zillion internet trolls ontop of spam bots

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
07-11-2014, 02:16 PM
(07-11-2014 02:09 PM)neo_ozon Wrote:  I agree with Odin, last thing we need is half a zillion internet trolls ontop of spam bots

(07-09-2014 02:54 AM)Odin Wrote:  Sometimes I wonder with all the bbw threads that pop up on 4chan these days if we actually could come out of hiding.

Oh the raid would be swift, but it would certainly get us noticed- and after the haters moved off we might end up with a lot of new members out of itl

[Image: tumblr_inline_mx1i0bq8s81qgp297.gif]
07-11-2014, 02:23 PM
Course Neo only saw half the conversation.

I was thinking about it, and of course the obvious impracticality is that probably get far more unwanted attention than anything else and just make one big mess of things.

Advertising isn't so simple at all.

07-12-2014, 07:35 AM
This is why I usually make it a point to not post when half asleep, because I turn into a mentally inebriated jackass >.>;

07-12-2014, 09:23 AM
You know something? With Soccer/Football being so huge in America right now, Viz should really consider translating and releasing some of Captain Tsubasa....

07-12-2014, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 07:30 PM by Peppero.)
I see you, Kayana. Hello ^-^/
Unless you meant IRL, in which case I am sorry to hear that. Is it just a rut you're in or do you think it's something more? Do you have anyone to talk to about it?

Honestly, Odin, it isn't a terrible idea.
What's the worst that would happen? We wade through trolls. Whatever. They'd still need to be approved with their first five posts so it's not like the forum would be shat all over as far as appearances to members and visitors.

And we might gain some new members.

In other news, I am over the initial shock of what happened last weekend. So I feel more talkative but still down. I saw a news article that reminded me of it and I got really upset, so I know I'm not over it but at least it isn't on my mind all day. Been throwing myself into work mostly.

I am convinced that you stole my wife to make her his priestess.
[Image: TPg6VcL.jpg]
07-13-2014, 03:42 AM
Kayana is asleep post kittens Big Grin