Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
06-19-2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Spam Thread
Remember man, there is no such thing as bad publicity. When it comes to creating something it is better to be noticed and disagreed with than completely ignored. Kinda like if I was to write a story and post it here and days later there is still no comments..... e.e
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 02:48 PM
(06-19-2014 08:55 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  I hate having all these ideas for OC youtube videos but I can't put them into action because I don't feel like I have a strong enough opinion on anything (I also can't handle irate backlash very well, especially on facebook where I usually end up deleting my posts) or because I think the stuff I want to talk about is boring or uninteresting

Honestly, it kind of makes me depressed what with Pep being so successful with her own series of vids -_-;

Grow a pair of knockers.

(06-19-2014 01:31 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Remember man, there is no such thing as bad publicity. When it comes to creating something it is better to be noticed and disagreed with than completely ignored. Kinda like if I was to write a story and post it here and days later there is still no comments..... e.e

Tell that to a priest.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
06-19-2014, 10:59 PM
(06-19-2014 01:31 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Remember man, there is no such thing as bad publicity. When it comes to creating something it is better to be noticed and disagreed with than completely ignored. Kinda like if I was to write a story and post it here and days later there is still no comments..... e.e

Unfortunately I have to agree with you on the bad publicity thing. The current condition of chubbychannel just goes to agree with it.

Though I see a possibility for a big break- Super Pochaco has a bbw figure, and should be appearing in Season 2 of Super Sonico.

People are talking about Pochaco because of her size, it could lead to renewed interest in this place if we give people a reason to be here.

I'll need to go through my image stash and repost the best of my collection at minimum.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
06-20-2014, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2014 01:30 AM by neo_ozon.)
You know something that I'm surprised no one has done yet? Making a Super Hero who gets his powers from energy drinks. I mean there's enough shit in those things to probably power a nuclear reactor, so it shouldn't be TOO far out of the realm of possibility right?

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
06-20-2014, 02:50 AM
Just from energy drinks is a bit odd, but if you tweak it to where he is mutantishly sensitive to ingestible chemicals, such as caffiene, you may be on to something.
06-20-2014, 03:47 AM
(06-20-2014 02:50 AM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  Just from energy drinks is a bit odd, but if you tweak it to where he is mutantishly sensitive to ingestible chemicals, such as caffiene, you may be on to something.

Well after thinking about it, I changed my idea to be that he's ingested so many energy drinks over a steady period of four-five years that it's gradually started to alter his DNA. Turning him into a super human

06-20-2014, 06:29 AM
Decided to be a little bit more pro active about my OC ideas. Made two new tumblr blogs a while ago
-Four Color Ferris Wheel: for comic book related articles
And
-Tenshin Galatic: for articles relating to Japanese Superhero programs

Already started working on my first article for fcfw and it's turning out pretty great so far

06-20-2014, 07:18 AM
(06-20-2014 01:29 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  You know something that I'm surprised no one has done yet? Making a Super Hero who gets his powers from energy drinks. I mean there's enough shit in those things to probably power a nuclear reactor, so it shouldn't be TOO far out of the realm of possibility right?

We're not in the 80s/90s anymore Neo.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
06-20-2014, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2014 07:24 AM by neo_ozon.)
(06-20-2014 07:18 AM)Chaos Wrote:  
(06-20-2014 01:29 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  You know something that I'm surprised no one has done yet? Making a Super Hero who gets his powers from energy drinks. I mean there's enough shit in those things to probably power a nuclear reactor, so it shouldn't be TOO far out of the realm of possibility right?

We're not in the 80s/90s anymore Neo.

Sir, I'm allowed to wallow in my own nostalgia if I so desire~

06-21-2014, 04:40 AM
Moved in and unpacked, now just to hang out and do shit till I go to work out here.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user