Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
06-16-2014, 08:10 AM
RE: Spam Thread
Jesus, I fucking MOWED down some comic books at my grand dad's house, even I'm amazed at how much I read o-o;

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 09:35 AM
Ah, I'm always impressed by people who can read a lot. I'm so bad at concentrating on the book at hand. Had to read 5 books this semester and I read maybe half of one.
06-17-2014, 11:43 AM
I used to read a lot. Then I got used to the internet.

[Image: mabinogi_morrighan_.JPG]
06-17-2014, 02:31 PM
I have more books than I have shelves for them. Most are in boxes in my closet and most have been read more than once. My favorites I will read again and again. Currently I am rereading a collection of Fafhrd and The Gray Mouser stories by Fritz Lieber for maybe the 6th time. I adore the old Sword and Sorcery style tales ^.^
06-17-2014, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2014 09:18 PM by neo_ozon.)
(06-17-2014 09:35 AM)Pikul Wrote:  Ah, I'm always impressed by people who can read a lot. I'm so bad at concentrating on the book at hand. Had to read 5 books this semester and I read maybe half of one.

Well with me I'm EXTREMELY picky about what I read. If I'm not into it, I'll just drop it cold turkey. Also, since purchasing my Nook, I've found it easier to read for much longer periods of times due to the backlight and text magnification

(06-17-2014 02:31 PM)Ulfric Blackheart Wrote:  I have more books than I have shelves for them. Most are in boxes in my closet and most have been read more than once. My favorites I will read again and again. Currently I am rereading a collection of Fafhrd and The Gray Mouser stories by Fritz Lieber for maybe the 6th time. I adore the old Sword and Sorcery style tales ^.^

Speaking of booksheleves, I really want to get a white wicker one. First time I saw one of them was in Pirates Of Silicon Valley, really has sort of a tacky charm to it
[Image: shelf_9308_2.jpg]
I've also considered decorating it with some fake vines

06-18-2014, 08:08 AM
Using wicker furniture, normally only used in sun rooms and similar spaces, as standard furniture for any room was a sort of background trend that kind of died in the 1990s when IKEA became widespread, but I still like it. Make sure to have some potted ferns as well.

[Image: 2-1970s-interiors.jpg]
[Image: house-plants-1970s-7.jpg]
[Image: kitchen-5.jpg]
06-18-2014, 03:37 PM
Just had my last day of work at this Walmart, gonna be going out and doing things tomorrow and then movin on Thursday.

Either it hasn't really sunk in yet, or I'm just so DONE with this place I don't care anymore, but I don't feel particularly upset. I was ready to get out of there and was tired of people saying bye and acting upset (there's only a few people I knew were REALLY sad cuz I help them all the time) and I still don't feel too sad about leaving here either.

With that I hope to have more stuff to post about once I'm out there, since I might actually get out more and do things without the worry of having to get home to talk to Shippo since I'll actually be doing most of the things with him.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-18-2014, 06:11 PM
At least you have some sort of progress.
06-19-2014, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2014 10:00 AM by neo_ozon.)
I hate having all these ideas for OC youtube videos but I can't put them into action because I don't feel like I have a strong enough opinion on anything (I also can't handle irate backlash very well, especially on facebook where I usually end up deleting my posts) or because I think the stuff I want to talk about is boring or uninteresting

Honestly, it kind of makes me depressed what with Pep being so successful with her own series of vids -_-;

06-19-2014, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 03:14 AM by R. Fresco.)
I had 1000 views on a youtube video once. I was so proud.