Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
06-09-2014, 10:37 AM
RE: Spam Thread
(06-08-2014 06:35 PM)Peppero Wrote:  Neo: Why did you join reddit?

Because I looking for more shit to do online in order to kill time so I wouldn't be inhumanly bored

(06-09-2014 09:32 AM)Chaos Wrote:  
(06-08-2014 06:35 PM)Peppero Wrote:  Neo: Why did you join?

He's a whore for fat chick booty.

I go on tumblr and omegle for that shit, not reddit

~*~*My Blog Of Blissful Perfection*~*~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 12:54 PM
(06-09-2014 10:37 AM)neo_ozon Wrote:  
(06-08-2014 06:35 PM)Peppero Wrote:  Neo: Why did you join reddit?

Because I looking for more shit to do online in order to kill time so I wouldn't be inhumanly bored

(06-09-2014 09:32 AM)Chaos Wrote:  
(06-08-2014 06:35 PM)Peppero Wrote:  Neo: Why did you join?

He's a whore for fat chick booty.

I go on tumblr and omegle for that shit, not reddit

Surprisingly your answer is leagues worse than what I said.

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
06-10-2014, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 10:30 AM by neo_ozon.)
Right now I'm reading "Night Man". It's about this saxophone player named Johnny Domino who got hit by a cable car which turned him into an "Ultra" human. Basically his powers are that he can "hear evil" and he doesn't need sleep.

I'm now sitting here, laughing my ass off because Johnny basically implied at the end of issue one that other people were hit by the cable car, turning them into Ultras as well. I mean the whole idea that a fucking cable car turned all of the malibu comics characters into super heroes is just fucking stupid.

Really, it sounds like a really bad Steven King novel

*Edit* Jesus Christ, I am absolutely fucking loving "Sludge"
[Image: $%28KGrHqVHJBkE9!JzSZ8kBP%289n!iRhQ~~60_57.JPG]
Can't honestly wait to scrap together enough money so that I can buy it

06-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Speaking of Tumblr and Omegle, I wonder if there will be a Tumblr chat feature at some point.

Waiting for a buddy of mine right now, he is leaving Korea so I'm seeing him off at the train station.

I am convinced that you stole my wife to make her his priestess.
[Image: TPg6VcL.jpg]
06-10-2014, 01:31 PM
Grim Fandango remastered for PS4.

New Guantlet for PC is the only thing that I liked about the info given so far today.

06-10-2014, 01:38 PM
That was a fascinating and impressive game, and indulged in the film-noir type detective style years before LA Noir. I watched a friend play it once. What a shame that nothing much ever came of it outside the games.

[Image: Grim-Fandango3.jpg]
06-10-2014, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 03:36 PM by neo_ozon.)
(06-10-2014 01:31 PM)Chaos Wrote:  New Guantlet for PC is the only thing that I liked about the info given so far today.

Yeah, while I am happy to see it return, we're kind of in a period right now where action rpg Diablo clones are fairly common and I'm kind of worried that it might just get lost in the vast sea. I mean it really doesn't have much to differrenciate it

06-10-2014, 04:49 PM
(06-10-2014 03:35 PM)neo_ozon Wrote:  
(06-10-2014 01:31 PM)Chaos Wrote:  New Guantlet for PC is the only thing that I liked about the info given so far today.

Yeah, while I am happy to see it return, we're kind of in a period right now where action rpg Diablo clones are fairly common and I'm kind of worried that it might just get lost in the vast sea. I mean it really doesn't have much to differrenciate it

Ohhhhhhh, I always thought Diablo was an RTS with a demonic theme.

Other things of note:
(just the trailer so far)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N48LNo07UIs

Rachet and Clank movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbuBEbu4pd4

06-10-2014, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 07:16 PM by neo_ozon.)
(06-10-2014 04:49 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

An RTS or Strategy RPG (I honestly can not tell the two apart) are more like Fire Emblem and Advance Wars where you carefully plan out your movements like in a game of chess and wait for your opponent to make to fuck up and then pounce on him with a barrage of your troops

Action RPGs are more like Legend Of Zelda, Ys, the Capcom D&D games. Basically they're essentially Hack 'N Slash games with typical RPG elements like loot finding and leveling up but without all the random enemy encounters and level grinding

06-11-2014, 01:06 AM
(06-10-2014 07:14 PM)neo_ozon Wrote:  
(06-10-2014 04:49 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

An RTS or Strategy RPG (I honestly can not tell the two apart) are more like Fire Emblem and Advance Wars where you carefully plan out your movements like in a game of chess and wait for your opponent to make to fuck up and then pounce on him with a barrage of your troops

Action RPGs are more like Legend Of Zelda, Ys, the Capcom D&D games. Basically they're essentially Hack 'N Slash games with typical RPG elements like loot finding and leveling up but without all the random enemy encounters and level grinding

Don't patronize me, I know my vidja genres.
I just lumped it in with that one other game since I heard Diablo was popular in Korea around the same time.