Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Spam Thread
04-14-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Spam Thread
(04-14-2014 04:06 PM)R. Fresco Wrote:  Oh god, I went to a party this weekend and forgot to eat before I went. Totally through off how much I could usually handle. Although I gained exp by defeating a tree with gunk shot a few times.

Not sure if Pokemon or an analogy for chewing tobacco...

[Image: IPYo1Jk.jpg?2]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 04:36 PM
I'm guessing a "gunk shot" would be projectile vomit.

I am convinced that you stole my wife to make her his priestess.
[Image: TPg6VcL.jpg]
04-14-2014, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2014 05:48 PM by Chaos.)
(04-14-2014 04:36 PM)Peppero Wrote:  I'm guessing a "gunk shot" would be projectile vomit.

Nah, if it was that, he would've used Spit Up or Gastro Acid.

Gunk Shot's more of a poisonous loogie that's somehow physical and not special.

Also, this:
http://www.dorkly.com/article/61528/5-an...derswapped

04-14-2014, 05:59 PM
Fun fact*: The Little Mermaid was supposed to be about a love between two men but that would be too scandalous for the time (and maybe today?) so instead one of the characters was turned into a mermaid.

I absolutely love the Sally and Jack gender swaps. Maybe we should run something like that...like q character thing...?

*According to some shit I read on the internet.

04-14-2014, 06:02 PM
(04-14-2014 05:59 PM)Peppero Wrote:  Fun fact*: The Little Mermaid was supposed to be about a love between two men but that would be too scandalous for the time (and maybe today?) so instead one of the characters was turned into a mermaid.

I absolutely love the Sally and Jack gender swaps. Maybe we should run something like that...like q character thing...?

*According to some shit I read on the internet.

Eh, they had a lesbian couple on one of their non cartoon shows.
Plus gay's the new black so I can see it happening.

04-14-2014, 06:13 PM
I meant when The Little Mermaid was written...not about some recent reboot of the story. I am not sure gay is the new black considering it is still illegal in some countries while it remains illegal for them to marry in most places and is still legal to be fired for being gay. Kinda jumping the gun with pretending it is some cool fad, brah.

04-14-2014, 07:02 PM
I should clarify what I meant by gunk shot.
04-14-2014, 07:17 PM
So clarify!

04-14-2014, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2014 10:09 PM by Rakko.)
(04-14-2014 06:13 PM)Peppero Wrote:  I meant when The Little Mermaid was written...not about some recent reboot of the story. I am not sure gay is the new black considering it is still illegal in some countries while it remains illegal for them to marry in most places and is still legal to be fired for being gay. Kinda jumping the gun with pretending it is some cool fad, brah.

I'm pretty sure he means that hollywood and the rest of the media have turned being gay into a "fad" and a "trope" to suit their entertainment, and yeah, I would agree with him. Being gay is kind of the new "hip" thing in that regard. Part of implying that something is "the new black" is implying that its a superficial trend and not anything actually meaningful. Which is exactly what the media has done to the LGBT community.

[Image: jzYlr2r.png]
(04-17-2014 08:27 AM)Antwancal Wrote:  They were told to get a diversion or a creative hairdo. Why do we include to go to the happy hunting-grounds back and revisit a decade that we with pleasure liberal behind
04-14-2014, 10:16 PM
(04-14-2014 02:22 PM)Peppero Wrote:  Have a job lined up near his place or...?

Well the original plan was to transfer Walmarts, but I don't see that happening now because I have write ups for petty bullshit. I'll give the other store a call since I have a transfer request posted, but everyone is telling me that I'll likely have to quit and re-apply.

But we don't have to worry cuz he'll be getting enough for us to survive, me having the job is just an extra precaution incase we need money for emergencies and all.

My discord server https://discord.gg/kFBEvtyman
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user